You can serve these sweet and salty Chocolate Chip Cookie Shots as a party treat. You can serve this sweet shot recipe to your guests as a dessert or as part of your happy hour! Dessert shots are one of our favorite things to serve If you’re too full after dinner, but still want something sweet, or if you’re not ready to stop with cocktails yet, you can always indulge yourself in some fondue. You know how when you are at someone’s home for dinner and they offer you coffee that it means the fun has ended and it’s time to wind down, Despite the fact that you can offer your friends coffee, I like to pass out a shot here and there to keep the party going for a little/
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Chocolate Chip Cookie Shot Alcohol Recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Chocolate Chip Cookie Shot Alcohol Recipe is 231 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Chocolate Chip Cookie Shot Alcohol Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Shot Glass
- 1/2 oz. of Amaretto
- 3 oz. of Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1 1/2 oz. of Chocolate Vodka
- Four pieces of chocolate chip cookies
Steps to Make It
- A shallow plate should be covered with a thin layer of corn syrup.
- Another shallow plate can be used to collect the cookie crumbs.
- Once the rims of both shots glasses are coated with corn syrup and cookie crumbs, dip them in corn syrup and then into the cookie crumbs again.
- Amaretto, Irish Cream and chocolate vodka should be shaken together in a shaker filled with ice. Strain and serve.