It was created that a drink called a Frappuccino Blended Caramel (creme) could be made without coffee. The Mocha Crème, Caramel, Vanilla Bean Crème, and Serious Strawberry Frappuccino are a few of the examples on the menu. It is possible to customize a Frappuccino Blended Crème by adding any syrup or sauce. Caramel Frappuccino shots contain very little or no caffeine, which is why crème frappuccinos contain very little caffeine
The strength of Caramel Frappuccino Shot Recipe is 4 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Caramel Frappuccino Shot Recipe is 110 per serving.
The time it takes to create Caramel Frappuccino Shot Recipe is 5 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1 Part of coffee Liqueur.
- 1 Part of butterscotch Schnapps.
- 1 Part of Irish Cream
- Whipped cream for garnishing.
Steps to Make Caramel Frappuccino Shot Recipe
- Ice is added to the shaking glass and liquor is poured over.
- Put the contents of a shot glass into a shaker and strain through a fine mesh sieve.
- Whip the cream and spoon it on top.