This recipe uses whiskey, Irish whiskey, and butterscotch schnapps for a rich, tasty cocktail. It’s similar to Breakfast In Bed but with a few differences.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Breakfast Shot Recipe is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Breakfast Shot Recipe is 231 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Breakfast Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Shot Glass
- 1 part of Butterscotch Schnapps
- 1 part of Orange Juice
- 1 part of Jamesons Irish Whiskey
- Splash of Maple Syrup Garnish with Candied Bacon
Steps to Make It
- The whiskey, butterscotch schnapps, orange juice, and maple syrup should be combined with ice in a shaking glass.
- Make sure the drink is shaken properly.
- Drink the mix straight and add the candied bacon to the shot glass.