A bloody brain shot requires no introduction as an iconic drink associated with Halloween. In its prepared state, this macabre concoction resembles a floating skull composed of a fresh brain matter spitting blood. A spooky tale
The strength of Bloody Brain Shot Recipe is 6 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Bloody Brain Shot Recipe is 325 per serving.
The time it takes to create Bloody Brain Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 40 ml of strawberry vodka such as Stoli
- 4 ml of Rose's lime juice
- 8 ml of Bailey's Irish Cream, Splash of grenadine
Steps to Make Bloody Brain Shot Recipe
- Make this Bloody Brain Shooter your go-to game to channel your inner mad scientist. In a shot of lime juice and Irish cream, a curdled texture is created as the cream curdles, making the shot look like the human brain.
- Make sure the vodka is chilled for a smoother taste. The vodka and lime juice should be added to a shaker and shaken well before straining Pour Bailey's Irish Cream into the shot and use a straw to sip.
- Put your finger on top of the straw in order to hold the Bailey's in place as you submerge the straw in the Bailey's.
- Let your top finger slowly dip in the vodka as you slowly release the straw tip.
- Bailey's will curdle a little bit due to lime juice, so you should be able to make strands from it. The aim is to form an artificial brain inside the shot glass by using the straw/Bailey's methods.
- In order to add a touch of 'blood', you can use grenadine in the mixture. As a shot, down the hatch.