Extraterrestrial shooters are suffused with Peach Schnapps, Melon Liqueur, Irish Cream, Grenadine, and Blue Curaçao, and we can only assume they arrive in peace – as well as tipsy.
The strength of Area 51 Shot Recipe is 5 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Area 51 Shot Recipe is 123 per serving.
The time it takes to create Area 51 Shot Recipe is 5 minutes.
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1/2 oz. (15ml) Peach Schnapps
- 1 oz. (30ml) Melon Liqueur
- 1/2 oz. (15ml) Irish Cream
- Blue Curaçao
Steps to Make Area 51 Shot Recipe
- In the bottom of a shot glass, pour Peach Schnapps, then melon liqueur.
- Finish with a coating of Irish cream.
- Drop a few drops of grenadine and blue curaçao slowly and observe the result!