Drinks that are cooler than the Alien Brain Hemorrhage Shot are impossible to think of! If you are looking for something cool to impress your friends – or something great for your Halloween party, this drink will do the trick. I was curious about this drink that’s been floating around the internet for some time, but I only tried it for the first time recently. In spite of the fact that it does look pretty disgusting, it tastes fantastic! I promise to amaze your friends with my bartending abilities!
The strength of Alien Shot Recipe is 5 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Alien Shot Recipe is 123 per serving.
The time it takes to create Alien Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Mixing Glass
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- Pour.75 oz peach Schnapps.
- .25 oz. of Irish cream.
- Approx. 5-8 drops of grenadline syrup.
- 1 dash blue Curacao liqueur into a mixing glass.
Steps to Make Alien Shot Recipe
- We will be drinking Bailey's Irish Creme and Peach Schnapps. Put a little more than half of the shot glass into the shot.
- To make this drink, drizzle Bailey's Irish Creme into the glass over the back of a spoon.
- Put a splash of Blue Curacao in your drink.
- Grenadine should be added to the dish.