This creepy drink might be on your list of perfect tonics if you have an area of morbid fascination. This cocktail is perfect for those that enjoy their drinks artfully grim and is becoming THE drink to have this Halloween. With an Alien Brain Hemorrhage shot, you get a different twist on the original Brain Hemorrhage shot. It dates back to the early to mid-2000s and has been in vogue for a while now. You’re sure to please the crowd and start a conversation.
The strength of Alien Brain Hemorrhage Shot Recipe is 6 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Alien Brain Hemorrhage Shot Recipe is 321 per serving.
The time it takes to create Alien Brain Hemorrhage Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Bar Spoon
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 2 part of Peach schnapps
- 1 part of Bailey’s Irish cream
- 1 part of Grenadine
- 1 part of Blue curacao
Steps to Make Alien Brain Hemorrhage Shot Recipe
- Take a shot of Peach Schnapps and fill the shot glass.
- Use a spoon to carefully place the Bailey's Irish Cream on top.
- Adding a dash of Blue Curacao slowly will make the beverage tastier.
- A dash of grenadine can be added to the finish.