Rather than the primary arc of a double rainbow, the Nuclear Rainbow Drink actually reflects the secondary arc of such an arc. There is one with reversed colors on top of the other when you get two rainbows stacked one on top of the other. Colors in the Nuclear Rainbow Drink are reversed to what you see in an ordinary rainbow, so the order of the colors is like that of an ordinary.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Nuclear Rainbow Shot is 7 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Nuclear Rainbow Shot is 165 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Nuclear Rainbow Shot is 6 minutes.
- Cocktail Spoon
- Shot Glass
- 15 ml Grenadine
- 15ml Peppermint Schnapps
- 15ml Galliano
- 15ml Melon Liqueur
- 15ml Canadian Whiskey
- 15ml White Rum
- 15ml Amaretto or Blue Curacao
Steps to Make It
- Pour the Grenadine into the bottom of a Martini glass to begin.
- Each following layer should be poured over the back of a cocktail spoon so that the liquid dribbles down the sides of the glass and does not mix with the layer below.
- Peppermint Schnapps, Galliano, Melon Liqueur, Canadian Whiskey, and Rum are added to the mix.
- Add the Amaretto or Blue Curacao to finish.