This snickers shot is made either by layering the ingredients into your glass or by shaking the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and then pouring them into your glass. It’s more appealing when it’s layered. If you are a sweet tooth, you will surely remember your first visit to your favorite candy store from this delightful beverage. The sweetness of this drink will have been obvious to you by now. Peanuts make the snickers taste even more amazing since they combine sweetness and saltiness in the best way.
Shot strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Snickers Shot Recipe is 4 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Snickers Shot Recipe is 138 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Snickers Shot Recipe is 5 minutes.
- Shot Glass
- 5 ounce Kahlúa
- 5 ounce Frangelico
- 5 ounce Baileys Irish cream
Steps to Make It
- Get a shot glass and attach a pourer to the Frangelico and Baileys bottles
- Pour the Kahlúa in the bottom of the shot glass
- Above the Kahlúa, place cocktail spoon bowl side up touching the inside of the glass.
- Pour Frangelico slowly over the bowl of the spoon
- Place cocktail spoon back in the glass then slowly pour Baileys over the bowl on top of the Frangelico
- Pick up the glass, down the contents and enjoy your next shot.