The Russian Qualude has to be one of the best versions of the spiced-up white russian. It is sweet and frosty and is bursting with flavor. Its aroma will make you feel like it’s the good old days of Christmas from long ago when you savor up sweet memories. You can make a Russian Qualude with vodka, Baileys, Frangelico, and Kahlua to get maximum flavor, a slightly nutty sweetness, and plenty of heft.
Shot strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Russian Qualude Shot Recipe is 4 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Russian Qualude Shot Recipe is 433 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Russian Qualude Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail stirrer
- Cocktail jigger
- Rocks glass
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce Irish cream liqueur
- 1 ounce hazelnut liqueur, such as Frangelico
- 1 ounce mixed half-and-half, whole milk and whole cream
Steps to Make It
- Grab a highball glass from your counter and load it up with ice
- Pour in the coffee liqueur, vodka, Irish cream, hazelnut liqueur and half-and-half
- Stir with the cocktail stirer