Known as Banjo Kazooie Bomb Shot, this video game is turned into liquor. Among the shots in the pint glass, the red and yellow one represents Kazooie, and the blue in the pint glass represents Banjo’s bag. A very tasty bomb shot with an amazing array of colors! You can make a glass with coconut rum, orange juice, and pineapple juice, and another with blue curaçao and vodka. Make sure both are stirred or shaken. Mix the blue and yellow ingredients together carefully and layer on top of each other. If you want to serve the shot glass into the pint glass, drop it into the pint glass and shoot it.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Banjo Kazooie Bomb Shot is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Banjo Kazooie Bomb Shot is 315 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Banjo Kazooie Bomb Shot is 10 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Pint Glass
- Shot Glass
- 1 oz. Coconut Rum
- 1 oz. Blue Curaçao
- 1 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz. Vodka
- 2 oz. Orange Juice
- 1 oz. (30ml) Cointreau
- Dash of Grenadine
Steps to Make It
- In a shaker with ice, combine cointreau and orange juice. Shake well.
- Strain mix into a shot glass and add a dash of grenadine.
- Combine glass, combine coconut rum, orange juice, and pineapple juice in a glass and blue curaçao with vodka in another. Stir or shake both.
- Carefully layer the blue mix above the yellow mix.
- To serve, drop the shot glass into the pint glass and shoot.