This Peppermint Patty, which is like candy canes, peppermint bark, and chocolate-covered mints, makes a wonderful start to a holiday season filled with cheer.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Peppermint Bark Shot Recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Peppermint Bark Shot Recipe is 241 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Peppermint Bark Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Shot Glass
- 1/2 oz. of Chocolate Vodka
- 1 oz. of Chocolate Liqueur
- 1/2 oz. of Peppermint Schnapps
Steps to Make It
- Chocolate melted on the edge of glass and crushed candy canes on the rim.
- Put aside the peppermint schnapps, chocolate vodka, and white chocolate liqueur in a shaker glass filled with ice.
- Be sure to shake the drink Place the mix in a shot glass with a rim.