Hopefully, you are feeling festive already. However, if you are not, today we are sharing some Candy Cane Shooters that are sure to make you feel festive! A couple of months ago, did you see the PUMPKIN PIE SHOOTERS that were so popular? The International Delight cookies this month are so yummy and a lot like those we made last month with the M&Ms.
The strength of Candy Cane Shot Recipe is 6 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Candy Cane Shot Recipe is 126 per serving.
The time it takes to create Candy Cane Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1/2 oz. of Peppermint Schnapps
- 1/2 oz. of White Chocolate Liqueur
- 1/2 oz. of Half & Half Candy Cane Sticks
- Garnish it with Whipped Cream, 1 Mini Cane
Steps to Make Candy Cane Shot Recipe
- Using a candy cane stick, roughly chop it. Muddle gingerbread sticks in corn syrup and pour over rim of shot glass.
- To prepare this cocktail, combine peppermint schnapps, white chocolate, and half & half in a mixing glass with ice.
- Then shake it. Add the whipped cream on top of the mix and strain into the shot glass.
- Make a small candy cane garnish to go with the mini candy.