Shots are a huge hit at any party, barbecue, or celebration, and they are so easy to make. Do you ever wonder how to dispose of the champagne you’ve got leftover from New Year’s You’ve got a party on the horizon and you know your guests won’t like Our Strawberry Champagne Jello Shots are the perfect item to add to your New Year’s Eve party idea-list if you answered yes to both of those questions?
The strength of Strawberry Champagne Jello Shots Recipe is 6 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Strawberry Champagne Jello Shots Recipe is 321 per serving.
The time it takes to create Strawberry Champagne Jello Shots Recipe is 5 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 3 oz. of Champagne
- 1 oz. of Strawberry Vodka
- 8 oz. of White Grape Juice
- Garnish with whipped cream, edible glitter, strawberries.
Steps to Make Strawberry Champagne Jello Shots Recipe
- Add gelatin to the hot white grape juice after it has boiled.
- Dissolve the mixture in the cold water and cool to room temperature.
- Pour into shot glasses.
- Add vodka and champagne to a bowl and stir.
- You should cool. Put strawberries, whipped topping, and edible glitter on top once the cake has solidified.