It would be hard to think of a better way to celebrate any occasion than with Champagne Jell-O Shots! Celebrate the new year in style with a festive party treat made with lemonade, sparkling wine, vodka, and gelatin. celebrate Christmas, I hope it was a great one for you. Yesterday was such a wonderful day with my family, but I can’t believe 2015 will be here in a week or two. I can’t believe this! Before the clock strikes midnight, you might be able to knock one or two things off your bucket list.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Champagne Jello Shots Tasty Recipe is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Champagne Jello Shots Tasty Recipe is 261 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Champagne Jello Shots Tasty Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Mixing Bowl
- Shot Glass
- One cup of sparkling cider or sparkling lemonade
- 5 oz. of gelatin
- 3/4 oz. of sparkling wine (such as spumante, champagne, or prosecco)
- 1/2 oz. of vodka
- 2 oz. of sanding sugar
Steps to Make It
- Molds should be prepared. If you are using cupcake or muffin tins, spray them lightly with cooking spray before assembling (I used plastic shot glass cups, but you can also use cupcake wrappers or mini muffin tins).
- The bottoms of the molds should be sprinkled with the sanding sugar. Prepare gelatin by soaking it in water.
- In a small saucepan, combine sparkling cider or lemonade with 1/2 cup water. Gelatin should be sprinkling over the top and allowed to rest for 5 minutes until it has gotten softened and the surface of the liquid appears Gelatin should dissolve when mixed with warm water.
- Stir the melted gelatin into the liquid for 2 to 3 minutes at medium heat, until it completely dissolves.
- Be careful not to let it Liquor should be added. Pour the vodka and champagne into a mixing bowl.
- Prepare the molds by filling them. Make sure to fill each mold evenly with liquid. Before serving, place in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours.
- You should serve. Dip the bottom of the pan into hot water for five seconds if you intend to use a mold (instead of cups). the molds over onto a wax paper-lined surface and let them cool.
- Ensure that the drinks are chilled before