With Sangria Jello Shots, you can turn a classic wine punch into a fun party drink! Cocktails like this are great for parties and can be made ahead of time to make entertaining more convenient. It’s totally easy to make these Sangria Jello Shots, and they’re guaranteed to be a huge hit!
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Sangria Jello Shots is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Sangria Jello Shots is 95 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Sangria Jello Shots is 10 minutes.
- Shot Glass
- 1 c. water
- 2 (3-oz.) packets orange Jell-O
- 1 c. light-bodied red wine
- 1/4 c. brandy
- 1/2 apple, preferably honeycrisp, cut into small pieces
- 14 green grapes, cut into small pieces
- 6 strawberries, hulled and cut into small pieces
Steps to Make It
- Fill a small saucepan halfway with water and bring to a boil. When the water is boiling, add the Jell-O packets and stir until they are completely dissolved. Remove the pan from the heat and add the red wine and brandy.
- Apple, grapes, and strawberries should be placed in disposable shot glasses. Pour the Jell-O mixture over the fruit in shot glasses and chill for 2 hours.