It will be hard not to love these creative Christmas pudding shots if you like cookies. A tasty way to serve pudding during holiday parties, these pudding shots are creamy, slightly sweet, and bursting with flavor. You should serve these to the over-21 crowd at your next holiday party if you’re having a Christmas party, holiday get-together, or holiday party between now and the end of the holidays. It’s really great to have them. You’ll be reminded of your 21 (or 18) self all over again.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Christmas Pudding Shots Recipe is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Christmas Pudding Shots Recipe is 236 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Christmas Pudding Shots Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Shot Glass
- 225 g of Christmas plum pudding.
- 6 oz. of milk.
- 250 ml of double cream.
- 125ml of vanilla ice-cream.
- 100ml of Brandy.
Steps to Make It
- Into a small jug, crumble the Christmas pudding.
- To get a smooth and fluffy texture, mix all the ingredients with a hand blender until smooth.
- Blend the mixture again before serving with a little extra milk until it froths.
- Allow the mixture to chill in the fridge for about 4 hours.
- In a chilled shot glass, pour straight in.