There is nothing like a shot glass full of a winter wonderland, and that’s what a brandy shooter is. You will warm up on a chilly day with this cocktail made of brandy, peppermint schnapps, and chocolate liqueur. The snowball taste is truly delicious, but it is also remarkably easy to make. This is an easy recipe to remember since you’ll dispense equal amounts of each liquor. Keep it in your memory bank so you’ll be able to share a round of chocolate-mint drinks whenever you want.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Brandy Shots Recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Brandy Shots Recipe is 156 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Brandy Shots Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Shot Glass
- 3/4 oz. of brandy
- 3/4 oz. of white crème de cacao
- 3/4 oz. of peppermint schnapps
Steps to Make It
- The ingredients should be gathered.
- The three ingredients should be poured into a cocktail shaker.
- Fill a shot glass with the strainer.
- Take care of your guests and enjoy your meal.