Here’s an epic cocktail recipe with vanilla vodka, root beer, and vodka. A milkshake shooter that is similar to dirty rocky road milkshakes.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Root Beer Shot Recipe is 7 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Root Beer Shot Recipe is 256 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Root Beer Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Shot Glass
- 1 1/2oz. of Vanilla Vodka
- 1 1/2oz. of Cinnamon Whiskey Root Beer
- Use whipped cream for garnishing
Steps to Make It
- Vanilla vodka and cinnamon whiskey should be poured into shot glasses.
- To fill a pint glass halfway with root beer, fill halfway with water.
- Put shot glasses into the neck of a pint glass and top with vanilla vodka and whipped cream.
- In a pint glass, pour vanilla vodka and chug it.