Pink panty droppers, also called stop and go naked punches or stop and go naked punches, are cocktails with a lot of Moonshine is always somewhat risky, so you have to go easy whenever you drink it. A punch with sweet flavors and a carbonated base is a recipe for disaster if you overdo it. It’s obvious that one of the main advantages of this recipe is how easy it is to get your party started after just one drink. In addition to the punch it makes, another advantage of this recipe is that it makes a ton. This punch is actually five gallons, which means there will be plenty of people to drink it. Most people would have a hard time even finding a vessel for that much punch. There is no need to make this recipe twice as long to reduce the yield and their size.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Pink Panty Dropper Shot Recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Pink Panty Dropper Shot Recipe is 321 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Pink Panty Dropper Shot Recipe is 5 minutes.
- Mason jar
- Shot Glass
- Add up 24 light beers.
- Near about five cans of pink lemonade
- 1/2 gallon of moonshine
- Nice chopped strawberries and lemon slices for garnishing
Steps to Make It
- Make sure you keep in mind that this recipe makes a large batch You will need a clean and sanitized 5-gallon bucket or very large punch bowl if you intend to use the whole recipe.
- In addition to serving your cocktail in individual jars after mixing, you might also consider serving it in a mason jar.
- Adding the juice concentrate to the vodka once it has been mixed will result in adding the No matter what you do, you will get a lot of foam.
- Ice and fruit can be added once the head has sunk.
- As you serve the fruit, place the specimens in a mason jar or cup.
- Transferring your mixture into mason jars will allow you to store and serve the final product.