The Moscow Mule craze has been going on for a while Drinks like these are popping up at bars and parties all over the country in classic and fun flavors. A punch from the vodka is followed by the flavors of ginger beer and lime that make it a cocktail to die for!
The strength of Moscow Mule Jello Shots Recipe is 5 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Moscow Mule Jello Shots Recipe is 150 per serving.
The time it takes to create Moscow Mule Jello Shots Recipe is 10 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Jello Cups
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 6 large limes, halved lengthwise
- 1 c. ginger beer
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 c. vodka
- Chopped fresh mint (about 2 tbsp.), divided
Steps to Make Moscow Mule Jello Shots Recipe
- Juice limes until you have 1/3 cup liquid in a liquid measuring cup. Hollow out those and the other limes, then lay them aside on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Lime juice and ginger beer should be combined in a small pot. Allow gelatin to bloom in the liquid for about 5 minutes. Warm the mixture over low heat, stirring constantly, until it is completely dissolved. Stir in the vodka and half of the mint after bringing to a low heat. Turn the heat off.
- Allow liquid to cool somewhat before carefully pouring into lime halves and garnishing with the remaining mint. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.