With fireball whiskey, cinnamon whiskey, and honey whiskey, a tasty drink has been created. Take a look at this if you enjoy Anthrax Island Shot.
The strength of Grenade Bomb Shot Recipe is 6 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Grenade Bomb Shot Recipe is 142 per serving.
The time it takes to create Grenade Bomb Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Shot glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 3/4 oz. of Cinnamon Whiskey
- 3/4 oz. of Honey Whiskey
- 1/2 oz. of Proof Rum
- 1/2 oz. of Proof Grain Alcohol
- 1/2 oz. of Jägermeister
- 8 oz. of beer
Steps to Make Grenade Bomb Shot Recipe
- Pour cinnamon whiskey into a shot glass and honey whiskey into a second shot glass.
- Using the same shot glass, mix the 151 proof rum, the 151 proof grain alcohol, and the A pint glass should be filled with beer.
- Put the two shot glasses on the pint glass so that they balance on it.
- When serving, pull out the first shot and shoot it, then let the other one fall into the beer and drink it