Layered in colors evocative of Superman, this shot takes on the colors of Superman. Make sure to include a delicious mix of fruit flavors in this sweet treat. Besides looking amazing, the distinct layers make it very attractive, so everyone will definitely notice you at your next event.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Superman Shots Recipe is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Superman Shots Recipe is 304 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Superman Shots Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Bar Spoon
- Shot Glass
- 1/2 ounce cherry liqueur (Dr. McGillicuddy's)
- 1/2 ounce banana liqueur (Giffard Banane du Brésil)
- 1/2 ounce UV Blue Vodka
Steps to Make It
- In a shot glass, pour the cherry liqueur.
- Slowly drizzle the banana liqueur over the back of a bar spoon. It will sink beneath the cherry liqueur and leave a little yellow ring at the bottom.
- Pour the UV Blue Vodka carefully over the back of the spoon to produce a blue layer on top of the cherry liqueur to create the blue layer and serve.