XZPOLW Champagne Stoppers Product Description
If you open up a bottle of champagne you’ve been storing only to find that it’s no longer drinkable, it can be rather disappointing. Investing in a good bottle of champagne is a treat, but wasting it before you’ve finished it is a bummer. If you ever get around to finishing your glass of champagne, you will be able to enjoy it just as fresh as the first glass. You can be sure that your drink will remain bubbly for as long as possible!
XZPOLW Champagne Stoppers is easy to use and comes in a sleek design that fits most champagne bottles. Since it’s made of metal and silicone, it’s going to last for a long time so it’s a good investment. In fact, you’ll appreciate the quality of the workmanship, and the device would make a great gift.
- Enter the model number exactly as it appears on your model.
- You can use a stopper and lever to securely seal a bottle by inserting the stopper into the bottle and pressing the lever.
- Suitable for sealing glass bottles of champagne, prosecco, cava, sparkling wine, and more, this champagne stopper will securely seal your bottles of champagne, prosecco, cava, and sparkling wine.
- In the champagne bottle stopper, the metal and silicone combine to make a durable product. A black lacquer is applied to the metal surface of the product so that corrosion and rust cannot form. Wines are safe to drink when the silicone part is used since it will not affect their quality or taste.
- This matte black metal and milky white silicone combination makes the whole product appear very delicate, the product is not only good for you, but it is also a good gift for friends and loved ones.
- - Each bottle cap is packaged in a single box. An ideal gift for couples, family members or friends, etc.
Selected User Reviews For XZPOLW Champagne Stoppers
The price was great and the product was great too
Alayah Holder - 27/06/2021
This is a great My husband and I have purchased an enormous number of wine stoppers over the years, but these are the best
It is great to have them.
Hadley Haney - 03/08/2021