Score By Feature Based on 14 ratings
|Value for money||5.0|
|Easy to hold||4.7|
Triplorare Old-Fashioned Whiskey Glasses Product Description
A pair of old-fashioned whiskey glasses made of high-quality lead-free crystal and glossy glass is provided by Triplorare. As a result of their strong wall and heavy base, the glasses feel wonderful in your hand and let you drink them all the way. This is the ideal solution for you: 11 oz of scotch, vodka, brandy, or rum can be held in these whiskey glasses. If you don’t need to refill the container frequently, the storage capacity is adequate for a longer period of time. Additionally, they can also be used for toasts on Wedding Anniversaries, Housewarmings, Birthdays, or Mother’s or Father’s Day, as well as for Valentine’s Day or Christmas celebrations with clients or family members. A SECURE BOX: In our box, we use soft materials to protect the glasses. We use Australian Kraft paper in the box and Australian Kraft paper inside the box. Gifting plans will succeed, so be sure to make them!
- The old-fashioned whiskey glasses are made of lead-free crystal and glossy glass and feature the finest materials. These glasses feel great in your hand due to their strong wall and heavy base. You can fully enjoy your drink until the very last drop!
- Perfect for those who love scotch, vodka, brandy, or rum, these whiskey glasses hold 11oz of liquid. As long as you do not need to refill it often, the capacity is sufficient for you to relax for longer periods. The champagne flutes are also an excellent choice to propose a toast on Wedding Anniversaries, House Warmings, Birthdays, Mothers' or Fathers' Days, Valentine's Day or Christmas with family, clients, or at a party.
- OUR GLASSES ARE SECURELY BOXED The box is made of Australian Kraft paper, and we use a soft material to protect your This means you'll be able to fulfill any gift-giving plans! In the event that they arrived damaged, we will replace them free of charge.
- Triplorare whiskey glasses can be cleaned in the dishwasher without breaking or scratching. However, you are advised to skip the heated drying step and use a spacer between glasses to avoid breaking.
- TRIPOLARARE - THE BRAND YOU WANT TO CHOOSE AGAIN We strive to provide each customer with the best glassware available, because YOU ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO US. The product is guaranteed to be fully functional for 30 days and to be replaced for free if necessary.
Questions & Answers
Selected User Reviews For Triplorare Old-Fashioned Whiskey Glasses
Gifts that are sure to make someone's day! The birthday of our friend is coming up, and we wanted to get him a nice set of whisky (5/5)
For the price of this case, we did not know what to expect, but were pleasantly surprised by its sturdy and elegant appearance. A really nice gift set that came in a really nice package. It's time for us to get our own!.
Juniper Ibarra - 16/05/2021
This is a great product for the price (5/5)
The groomsmen chose these for gifts (2 per groomsman) and they are fantastic! It is a much better product than expected for its price! He had them displayed on the front of his bar cart when we went to his house a week later.
Jayleen Leonard - 03/03/2021
Glazing with a touch of You won't regret it if you get them (5/5)
It is so nice to be able to put my globe ice cubes in these cups, and they feel so.
Hope Roach - 07/02/2021
Make it a point to wear The product was of good quality and it was well packaged (5/5)
These glasses are great for whiskey cocktails In order to ensure that the glasses survive any shipping method, they were packaged in foam dividers. It has a heavy weight and a quality feel to it. The mixed style set was the best alternative for us because we couldn't decide on which style we liked, but we will keep ordering the twist style. Thanks a lot!.
Ariana Michael - 22/01/2021
This set is really nice and the price is right (5/5)
Decanter is easy to use, cap is tight but not difficult to open.
Piper Warner - 22/06/2021
It's nice that they hold whiskey (5/5)
I like it when they do it right.
Romeo Barry - 09/01/2021
I really like this pair of glasses (5/5)
The size is right and the value is great.
Nalani Mann - 02/02/2021
That's not bad at all (4/5)
This is not the best quality, but it isn't bad, either. I think it might have been made out of.
Vihaan Donnelly - 14/02/2021