Score By Feature Based on 18 ratings
|Easy to hold||4.6|
|Value for money||4.5|
Spiegelau Premium Brandy Snifter Product Description
The tall and beautiful brandy snifters will give you a sense of style. The great brilliance of its crystal is due to the lead-free crystal glass used in Europe. With such a large bowl, the liquor can be swirled thoroughly, so all the complexity in the drink is enjoyed to its fullest. Additionally, the flared rim is very smooth, so it is very comfortable to drink from. Whether you have a specific preference for drinks or not, these brandy glasses are a good option. There is practically no alcoholic beverage they cannot improve, and they never fail to be impressive.
- GLASSES FOR WHISKEY - This whiskey snifter has a curved stem and is perfect for sipping whiskey. While the flared rim makes for a smooth sip, the rounded bowl provides air to aerate your liquor and bring out the flavor characteristics of your single cask whiskey.
- THE 9. GROUNDING STONE - A European Made Lead-Free Crystal Barware. Brandy, whiskey, Scotch, or cocktails with a 5 oz capacity can be aerated easily with this device. These lead-free crystal glasses add an air of refinement to your home bar, made from crystal of the highest quality.
- MADE TO LAST - With Spiegelau's Platinum Glass process, your glassware will last and look beautiful for a very long time. To achieve the best results, use mild detergents and rinse thoroughly to avoid soap residue. For best results, give your hands a good scrub and polish.
- High-end glassware makes a gorgeous gift - Consider giving this set as a wedding gift or housewarming present to someone with impeccable taste. Crystal glassware makes a good gift that not only lasts for years but also presents effortless sophistication.
- A CELEBRATION OF 500 YEARS OF GERMAN CRAFTSMANSHIP - Starting out in the early 1500s, Spiegelau initially made fine glass mirrors for European royal courts. Now the company crafts modern glassware to modern standards. This room is perfect for entertaining and for living graciously.
Questions & Answers
Selected User Reviews For Spiegelau Premium Brandy Snifter
Taking it a step further than a nose Featuring a refined edge to the lip and a large bowl, these copita style spirits glasses will add to your barware collection (5/5)
For a more comfortable grip, the stem is longer. What makes this even better is that sampling (and enjoying) the spirit will be A glencairn cannot offer you these experiences and it is one step above it.
Kataleya Bradshaw - 10/01/2021
The closest we can get is almost I think the tulip whisky is a little large for a whisky, weighing in at 9 7/8 ounces (4/5)
It would be a 4 if it was My preference would be 6 oz size, which I think would fit nice malts better. This is a nice variety of drinks to serve. Because it is a little large, it can easily be served on the rocks with ice. I took this product back because the quality was good, the glass was thin, and it was not damaged. The size of the screen is a bit too big for me.
Peyton Donovan - 20/07/2021
Whiskey Glass that's perfect for you! Despite the tight delivery schedule, the glasses arrived on time (5/5)
Sadly, there was a problem with the the remaining intact glasses that I purchased were of sufficient quality, quantity, and value for my purposes in order to make my purchase complete.
Frances Wells - 05/06/2021
This is a great pair of I encourage you to try these if you are used to Glencairn glasses when it comes to whiskey like me! Almost as much as Riedel wine glasses, these truly do enhance your wine's taste (5/5)
To be sure, the design is elegant and sturdy, but the flavor enhancement is what really makes it outstanding. You should give them a try!.
Christian Rose - 30/01/2021
I am pleased (5/5)
Because I preferred the stems over the thick bases on the Glencairns, I picked them over the Glencairns. I was not disappointed at all. Moreover, a lot of conflicting reviews have been written about the Glencairns's offerings. They seem authentic, but are they? Are they keeping a record of the name in their database? The answer is, I have no clue.
Mallory Burnett - 03/01/2021
This is excellent (5/5)
This is my drink of choice when I sip on whiskey and bourbon. This is one of my favourites. The nuances that I look for are really highlighted. Unless you are extremely careful, the glass is on the thin side and can be broken. It has only one drawback in my opinion.
Zaylee Faulkner - 04/03/2021
It's a great value and fun at the same time (5/5)
As a fan of single malt scotch, I collect all of the different glasses for sipping it. They offer excellent value and are a great quality as well as a feel great in your hand since they are like a miniature wine glass, which makes swirling and looking at the dram easy. In comparison to the heavy traditional glasses, the light ones are a nice change. Thanks a lot!.
Kareem Frederick - 08/04/2021
The colors are vibrant, the design is beautiful, and the value is very useful (5/5)
It's hard not to be happy when looking at these cider goblets. As soon as I saw the box, I ohhed and ahhed for quite a while. . . what a nice package it was. I enjoy drinking my cider in these glasses so much more you'll find the same. The Spiegelau products I have purchased will be purchased again. This is something I strongly The thumbs up are in order. Wow is how I would describe it.
Violette Mayo - 19/05/2021