Score By Feature Based on 66 ratings
|Easy to use||4.8|
|Easy to clean||4.7|
SCHVUBENR Premium Apple Corer Tool Product Description
You should choose SCHVUBENR Apple Corers. Your family will enjoy delicious apple snacks or you will be able to munch on apple snacks when you are at work and at parties. It is an Apple Corer that has an ergonomic grip and a decent design which includes double sharp blades with serrations. It enables you to perfectly core fruits in just a few seconds.
- How are you doing with your apple cores? Black Apple Corer from SCHVUBENR has a decent design which includes double sharp blades with serrated edges, and ergonomic grips. The tool allows for the effortless removal of cores from fruit and vegetables in one simple move.
- Make sure you have the Apple and Corer Tool ready. Get rid of the core by pushing the corer through it, slightly twisting, and taking it out. After that, you are left with a whole apple without a It is designed with a non-slip grip for a comfortable core workout.
- Made from durable commercial grade 430 stainless steel, this Apple Corer is sturdy and long-lasting. Using the dishwasher will make it easier to clean. It can also be washed by hand with a little soap and water, as fast as it can be done. It's an easy-to-clean dishwasher safe item that's durable, does not rust and easy to clean!
- If you're hosting a party or office event, you can use this Apple Corer to prepare tasty apple snacks for kids at school. Instead of using an apple slicer or cutter, this method allows you to have a whole perfect apple. The microwave oven is suitable for most medium-sized fruits and vegetables, such as apples, pears, and potatoes.
- The Apple Corer comes with lifetime customer support. If there is ever an issue with the Apple Corer, please contact us and we will put it right for you. It is now insured, so you can shop with confidence!
Questions & Answers
Selected User Reviews For SCHVUBENR Premium Apple Corer Tool
It is easy to use, and it is It has been several decades since I got a new apple corer, after the one I got as a wedding gift Using the ergonomic handle is easy to do if you're a lefty, and the feel is great (5/5)
This is not true of the majority of kitchen products! This method is easy to use, the right width blade inserts easily into the apple and then it's so simple to remove the cake from the tool. After that, I just ran it through the dishwasher and it was good to go.
Katalina Nguyen - 10/07/2021
This product is easy to clean and easy to use (5/5)
My apple corer was broken, so we had to rent one but I needed just the Apple corer. I already had the apple corer that also cuts the apple into wedges. We couldn't find this one at the stores, but this one works fine. Once you remove the apple core by pushing down and pulling it out, there's a metal part that you can push with your thumb, which opens it up so you can easily remove it. I love how easy it is to clean!.
Charles Booth - 02/05/2021
The corer is great, however the cleaner is a little challenging (4/5)
To remove the core from an apple, I needed a knife to cut the fruit into segments. This tool will do the trick. In the corer, you can easily remove the core or tap it out by opening the hinge a little. Although it opens far enough to easily clean, it is not very practical. There are very sharp edges in the channel, so you need to be careful when using a sponge or dish rag to get inside. This is all- All in all, I recommend them all.
Wesley Powers - 23/02/2021
Although the device is not as sharp as it might be, it is quite useful (4/5)
It does a good job at courting apples as well as It only has one downside The spring to open it is quite stiff, so if you have arthritis in your hands, it is a bit difficult to operate.
Adrian CHARLTON - 01/02/2021
Apples are a great product (4/5)
I feed apples daily to my two dogs. As a result of this product, you can do away with the core much more easily. The only downside is that cleaning it can be difficult. So the cleanup is easier, I usually rinse it with hot water immediately after I use it.
Eduardo Parrish - 10/06/2021
That's a really cool gadget I didn't know I wanted (5/5)
This is a wonderful little device! An influencer on Instagram originally showed me how to use it. Since then, I've been using it almost daily. My son takes no time at all to slice up an apple or pear after I take the core out!.
Camryn McCoy - 27/03/2021
This is not bad (5/5)
However, it might be even better. I was surprised by how cheap it looked at first but works well once you use it. When I say the metal and finish look cheap, I mean both. Not sure how long it will take for it to rust. There's a great part about it, though, because the rest of the apple falls out when you open it.
Zeke Galvan - 22/02/2021
Taking your money is a waste! There is a lack of quality in this product, as is the case with almost all products made in China (2/5)
A plastic baggie had been opened or unsealed when it was received. The item appears to have been recycled.
Amoura BARLOW - 14/05/2021