Score By Feature Based on 13 ratings
RBT Double-Walled Insulated Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker and Strainer Product Description
With a capacity of 22 ounces and a height of 9.3 inches, this stylish shaker is perfect for single-size cocktails. Shaking the gloves also keeps hands warm because they are double-walled. The shaker has to be cleaned by hand-not the best time to make cocktails for a lot of people.
- This 22 oz. cocktail shaker is an intriguing take on a classic design. There is 650ml in each bottle. The capacity bar essential has an integrated cocktail strainer and reamer for creating home cocktails that are easy and fresh.
- This cocktail strainer strains ice and solids directly into the glass while eliminating the need for a spout or funnel.
- It is perfect for making fresh, extra-fresh margaritas and other cocktails with a twist by juicing citrus with the removable reamer.
- Keeping your hands and drink cold is easy with an insulated shaker cup. Avoid drips and condensation rings on your table or bar counter with an insulated cup.
- The stainless steel frame is elegantly designed with black and gold to ensure a timeless look and long-lasting.
Questions & Answers
Selected User Reviews For RBT Double-Walled Insulated Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker and Strainer
Sadly, this shaker is of poor quality (1/5)
Every time I purchase a cocktail shaker, I'm always on the lookout. I am sorry to say that this is just a complete waste of time, but it is indeed attractive. During a shake, the lid flew off, spilling the drink No matter how tightly I fastened the lid to the base, liquid leaked out (seemingly no matter what I did). If you are looking elsewhere, I recommend you do so.
Halo Byers - 30/07/2021
Imported goods were overpriced and faulty (1/5)
I saw them at Macy's. The product appears to be robust and of high I received it at home, went to wash it before using it, There is a problem with the seal. The concept is nice, the construct is terrible. I have attempted to adjust several times, but I have failed each time. The product is made The irony is not lost on me.
Bellamy HOWELLS - 27/05/2021
I didn't know how long the seal around the rim would last (2/5)
The seal wore down after a few uses. Looks great, but not so practical.
Raul Parrish - 30/05/2021
I give it one star (1/5)
There is no doubt that this thing leaks. I find it beautiful, but I cannot use it.
Gunnar Stuart - 14/07/2021
You do not need to waste your time thinking about it (1/5)
It leaks terribly. Nothing but a waste of time. If you want a shaker that sits on the shelf, then this is a fine choice.
Fernando Douglas - 04/03/2021
It is wise to beware of the buyer (1/5)
There are just no words to describe how awful these are! Each and every shake causes them to leak.
Knox Gutierrez - 11/02/2021
It's not a good idea for cocktail shakers to This is a great style for me, but it leaks when we shake and pour (1/5)
Beatrice SCHOFIELD - 14/01/2021
I bought this at Sur La Table and it is the best shaker I've ever had (5/5)
I bought this shaker at Sur La Table and it is by far the best one I've ever owned. The RBT cocktail shaker rarely leaks or doesn't leak and the top is easy to remove. Other shakers are difficult to take off and difficult to clean. That's not the case with the RBT Additionally, I like its black and gold design, which means I can keep it on my bar shelf and not have to hide it away in my cabinet like most.
Stephen Oliver - 18/04/2021