Score By Feature Based on 10 ratings
Poolside Unbreakable Stemless Plastic Wine Glasses Product Description
With this stemless wine glass, you can safely use and enjoy any drink with grace and style since it’s made of high-quality plastic components. Although they were designed initially for outdoor activities, stemless wine glasses can also be used at home during the winter or after working out in your hot tub. When children are around, it can be difficult to use glass products. As a result, if safety is your number one concern, you will be very happy with a stemless wine glass set from Poolside. Until a person touches it, it will look like glass, and no one will be able to tell the difference. The Poolside Stemless Wine Glasses replace breakable glass with plastic so you won’t have to deal with the hassle of breaking them. You may also find this set very useful if you take wine with you when you travel.
- Designed to ensure you and your guests can safely enjoy your favorite beverage, our drinkware has been extensively tested - and that includes keeping things clean. With glassware, no matter whether you are playing sports, camping, boating, barbecuing or just relaxing at the beach or pool, you can enjoy your favorite beverage comfortably without ever having to sacrifice the way your drink looks and feels.
- * AN ELEGANT ADDITION TO ANY EVENT * These glasses are perfect for any indoor or outdoor event! Your guests will feel free to enjoy themselves without having to worry about broken glass, and you won't need to hand out tacky disposable cups for drinks. They are perfect for activities like hot tub or pool parties, barbecues, camping, Winter time? They're great in the bath or hot tub after skiing.
- PERFECT FOR WINE, BEER, AND COCKTAILS * Sip eggnog next to the fireplace, have a beer or a glass of whiskey in the hot tub, or enjoy a refreshing sparkling drink right in the spa or sauna. Dessert, fruit salad, smoothies or juice, water, or snacks for kids make excellent dishes in this dish. The perfect way to clean these glasses is to just pop them right into the dishwasher - these are shatterproof, unbreakable glasses that are dishwasher safe, even with high-heat dryers!
- This superior material is crafted from 100% Eastman USA Tritan Plastic* It is durable, reusable, BPA free, nontoxic, and free from Plastic wine glasses from this range resist scratches and clouding, and can be washed in a dishwasher, even after being dried in hot air. This product comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which means it will easily withstand everyday abuse and remain exactly like glass. You can return within 30 days for a swift and full refund if for any reason you're not satisfied.
- Our glasses come packaged together in a sturdy box that makes a great gift for the wine lover in your life. Whether it's white or red wine, cocktails, whiskey, beer, soda or juice, our glasses come with a unique and beautiful goblet design. Adults and children alike love them. Our customers often comment that they cannot tell the difference between our glasses and the ones they use at home. Let's see if you can tell the two apart!
Questions & Answers
Selected User Reviews For Poolside Unbreakable Stemless Plastic Wine Glasses
You are indestructible! I love it! Perfect, thank you (5/5)
These were a gift for my girlfriend, who breaks our glass wine glasses every time we get them out. It's a godsend to have these things. Broken wine glasses are a thing of the past! Things like these are tough and able to withstand a lot of punishment, yet they *br> *br>They look phenomenal as well! A real wine glass, just like the one in your hand. The truth is crystal This is the best news I have ever received. My clothes have been washing just fine, and I haven't seen any streaks or stains on them yet. For all of our wine needs, they have been the perfect fit! These wine glasses are perfect for any pool party where you want to bring a stunning display. You won't break these, and they are suitable for all of us. Having the chance to see it will not disappoint.
Emerson Haas - 10/04/2021
It's almost there (3/5)
It arrived quickly, and the glasses were easy to clean as soon as I saw the design I realized how it Their instability makes them too vulnerable to tipping over. We can improve the balance of these glasses by making the base thicker (thus giving them more weight) and either thinning the material closer to the rim or making the rim a little smaller, so that the center of gravity of the glass is lower.
Santos John - 01/08/2021
We ordered a couple of sets of these glasses for our annual Memorial Day pool party over Memorial Day weekend and were extremely pleased with both the glasses and customer service (5/5)
We all loved their weight and clarity of the "plastic," as well as the fact that when two were dropped, they didn't break, chip, Sunscreens do not seem to be as durable as they used to be. The sun is shining during the day so many parents are applying sunscreen to their small My sunscreen causes them to become cloudy where it touches them, so I contacted the company to have them cleared up. It did not seem to matter to them that four glasses had to be replaced. It was agreed that I would write a review cautioning people to use these near In the past I have run into this problem with other plastic glasses on our houseboat, but it has always been attributed to the found out that it was due to The RV where they will not be exposed to sunscreen products has been the perfect place for these lenses. I am absolutely delighted with them. My surprise at how well they perform in the dishwasher was beyond words. You won't see any spotting like you would with some plastics. The product and the customer service are both top-notch. I highly recommend the product!.
Scarlette Wall - 19/05/2021
A nice pair of sunglasses for the pool (5/5)
Glasses that can be broken at the poolside. They are great. Other reviewers claimed these "look and feel like glass. " While I did agree that these do behave like glass, I was misled by other statements. It doesn't work that way," they say. The plastic looks and feels like high quality, but they are designed to ensure safety, so they are well suited. Once, we ran them through the dishwasher and they survived completely. However, I don't have a report on how well they hold up to multiple washes It was packaged beautifully I was very pleased with how safe and attractive the glasses were. The glasses arrived on time.
Estelle Santos - 15/06/2021
The new poolside wine glasses have a dent after the very first time they are used (3/5)
It's just getting unpacked so I don't have any insights into how they'll perform. I am updating Initially, I intended to give it five The packaging is lovely. We glanced over the glass after the guests had used it and saw that the plastic had a finger print dent. This is more likely to be on the thumb or forefinger. There is no chance for the dent to pop out to its original condition, so I'm not happy about the situation. Now, after purchasing 12 glasses, I am at 11 after using them for the first time. In any case, it's a nice wine option with an enthusiastic seller.
Samantha Callahan - 25/07/2021
A second box is on its way! We went above and beyond our It took me a while to believe that these glasses would pass for wine glasses, but they are crystal clear, don't look like cheap plastic, and are still In our NYC building, we use them on the roof deck and terrace (glass is Furthermore, we love that they are lightweight since carrying around wine bottles is heavy enough as it is! Since they blend in so well with our everyday stemless wine glasses and mugs, we started using them throughout the house since they fit so well with everything we have around the house (5/5)
These aren't supposed to look like glass I didn't buy them expecting that. There is a very thin seam, an elongated rim, and a nub on the bottom so it's obvious they are not made of glass up close, but from a distance they look like wine glasses.
Nylah Solomon - 08/02/2021
It turned out to be worse than I anticipated (1/5)
This pair of glasses has been on my head for awhile they seemed to be faulty at the time. I stare at the screens most days, and the only positive they offer is that The problem is that they're really bad. It looks as though they belong only on the garbage heap. I do get a little satisfaction if I take a hammer and smash them with one! One of the worst things about them is how expensive their junk is. There is too much light in these glasses. The fit is fine, but the frame is too thin for comfort. It is very easy for them to scratch, though, which is the biggest disappointment. They have been in my possession for a long time, but I treat them with much care to avoid scratching. The amount of effort required is not great. I am disgusted by their appearance. I don't think it's worth it for the price.
Otis Santana - 08/02/2021
It's a very nice package! It is extremely difficult to describe what I love about my polycarbonate stemless wine glass (3/5)
To date, the difference has been the rim and the weight. As much as I wanted them to be heavier, I was disappointed. Even if you're done with your drink, a little wind will easily blow them around the yard also, the edge of the tumbler is rounded rather than smooth like glass or poly. It's amazing how well the packaging works! The poly drinkware is something that I am certain my son and his wife would enjoy if I spend the double the amount. It is a known fact that they break glass! I love it! If you need a special gift for Christmas or as a "Just Because" gift, then this would make a lovely gift. I have not had a chance to run my dishwasher yet since it is down. (I have done simple testing of 1 to see if it is that good. They're handy around the house since we have a lot of tile and it's no fun to clean As far as I can tell, they are okay. Here's an update. On the one I have used for the past two weeks, I noticed crazing. My first reaction is to wonder why suddenly the water leaks when I've only cleaned it by hand, and have not dropped it at all?.
Kohen McGuire - 25/01/2021