Score By Feature Based on 13 ratings
|Easy to clean||4.7|
|Easy to use||4.5|
|Easy to remove||4.5|
OMORC Ice Cube Trays Product Description
The compact trays can be stacked so that they do not take up too much space, and their thermoplastic elastomer molds make cubes easy to remove. It’s just a matter of gently pressing the button and your cube will pop out effortlessly without any cracking, twisting, or bending on your part.
- Safety material DOQAUS 4 ice tray sets are made with silicone and polypropylene, which are certified by LFGB as food-grade silicone and PP. It makes 56 cubes if I use both ice trays (each ice tray has a capacity of 27 ml of 14 ice cubes). Create the best cocktail and ice coffee experience in the comfort of your own Specifically designed for use in parties, at home, in bars, etc., silicone ice cube tray kits work well in a variety of situations.
- A silicone ice cube tray with lid can produce clear ice cubes easily and the silicone material is soft, so it won't break after freezing for a long time. Each cube compartment is separate from the rest, allowing you to push easily With a few twists you can cut down on awkward bending or twisting as well as ice cubes slithering across your counter or floor.
- Each cover features two lid lifters to allow users to access and use the removable lids more easily. Making nice ice cubes is easy with this tool, but preventing spills and the freezing of excess water and keeping ice cubes from absorbing freezer odors is also possible. They also stack nicely in the freezer without sticking since they are easy-release.
- Filter trays can be used in the dishwasher or as a dish drainer simply fill trays with water, put on the lid, and put them in In addition to water, you can fill the silicone ice cube trays with fruits, ice cream, soda and wine to create your own If you want to clean them up after using them, simply put them in the dishwasher.
- Elegant design with colorful ice-making tools Designed in white and green colors to provide you with greater comfort while making ice. In the event that the ice cube trays did not perform well for you, please contact us and we will endeavour to provide a better solution for you! You will receive a response within 24 hours to all your questions!
Questions & Answers
Selected User Reviews For OMORC Ice Cube Trays
ICE CUBE TRAYS THAT ARE THE BEST Please see &nbsp" hadn't ever thought I would be writing a review about ice cube trays, but here we are (5/5)
Old ice cube trays caused quite a bit of trouble for me. There was nothing good about them. This looked exactly like what I was looking for when I saw it, I was amazed. There is even a video I made and posted on Facebook about how easy it was to get the ice The trays were purchased by a lot of my friends after they saw my video. recommendation is to buy these trays instead of shopping around for trays, you won't be sorry you did.
Gianna Gibbs - 31/03/2021
The world didn't know that? I like these a lot! The review of ice trays is kind of surprising since I never thought about reviewing them (5/5)
But where have these been all my life? Our fridge has maybe a year or two left, so we weren't willing to spend $250 to fix the ice maker line. We were using Target ice trays, which wasted half of I was in pain when I pressed A. Our search continued and we found It didn't occur to me until now? How would you protect the sink and freezer from water damage? What containers had covers so that water wouldn't leak everywhere? Yes, I agree! Would you mind if they had silicon bottoms so you could slide them through if one didn't pop out? Yes, I agree! Then these would be perfect for you. Plus it's a great price, so what's not to like? There are an abundance of citrus trees on our street that go bad before we can use them. As a result, I now juice and freeze food I love how easy it is to pop out a cube of lemon or lime from our frozen In the next few days, I will be giving these to all my friends as stocking stuffers!.
Callen Suarez - 11/04/2021
The experience was great while it lasted (which wasn't very This is my second time purchasing them (1/5)
The first time, I was probably a little rough on them (thinking back at this second time The cubes need to be released by twisting the tray a little bit in order to get them out. A problem is, the white plastic part of the tray is too thin to handle any kind of torque, regardless of how gently it is applied. In the end, I ran the trays under hot water to release them first, then turned them around to disengage the cubes completely. I can use it to some extent, but my second set of trays are cracking and I expect to need to replace them eventually. The next time I'm looking for something much more substantial, I'll go elsewhere. Several things made me gravitate towards these trays, but I was most drawn to Once that white plastic cracks, the part still works great, but it only gets you so far. Perhaps it could be more durable if the plastic had greater thickness or a chemical composition that made it more durable—we're not sure. It seems as if they merely don't last. Could it be because of the country of origin? I'm not sure. It is nice to have the lids as stacking is a breeze and the cubes stay.
Angelica Weeks - 07/05/2021
The ice cube trays are excellent quality for such a low price (5/5)
I was not expecting much since it was a set of 4 for such a low price. Now that I know how to freeze, store and extend the life of some interesting things, like canned sweet potatoes (which soothe my dog's upset stomach), coconut milk (which I use in coffee), herbs in oil and tomato sauce, I am able to have some of these things on hand. A list of other items can be found below. Softness is important to me when it comes to the bottom. Therefore, it's easy to take one out at a time, then put the rest away.
Paulina Nolan - 08/01/2021
Although the cubes are easy to remove, there are a few problems (4/5)
It was essential that I had ice cube trays that were easy to remove the cubes. There is no doubt that these are I am able to get the cubes out very But, before you can stack them, you have to cover them with a clear "lid" after you fill them with water. The subsequent filled tray is placed on top and then a lid is placed on it, and so forth. The lids are not necessary, so they can fit together snuggly. I know this isn't a big deal, but it's four extra pieces I have to keep track of during the tray-making process, and it's an extra step I have to do during the tray-making process. This is the process of filling.
Alonzo Greene - 29/07/2021
It will take you less than a minute to empty the ice tray (4/5)
The ice maker in my refrigerator is on the blink, so I thought that these would be a good substitute until it can be fixed. The ice cube trays in these boxes cannot be stack without the lids, so I prefer the ice cube trays that stack This tray comes with the advantage that the the silicone lining makes it so that the ice falls right from the tray without any stubborn ice cubes and, with the lid on, you don't spill water from the sink into This is a good set of trays at a great price. After I receive my stimulus check, all I have to do is wait.
Nolan Allison - 26/06/2021
It can easily be removed (5/5)
This is a smaller ice cube tray than regular ice cube trays, but it produces the same number and size of With the lids for these containers, you can put items on top of them without taking up more space in the freezer. Getting rid of the cubes is as easy as twisting them gently. And if a few don't pop out, pushing on the bottom makes them do so. The quality is exactly what the company described, and I was very happy with my choice. Although you can get ice cube trays for a dollar at Dollar Tree or wherever your nearest bargain store is, I think this kind is worth the extra money.
Antonella House - 26/03/2021
The surprise on ice was great (5/5)
The directions for an ice cube tray are a bit confusing at first, but after reading the directions, I came to the conclusion that the directions really should be read (who reads directions for Now I'm so happy with them, that I have to write a blog post about how easily I can remove a single cube from these trays by simply pulling it out from the bottom. It didn't occur to me until now? I have used it every time I need to grab one ice cube, or a couple of them. These are the ones you need.
Juelz Medina - 19/05/2021