Score By Feature Based on 51 ratings
|Easy to use||4.9|
|Value for money||4.8|
|Easy to clean||4.8|
MUTNITT Reusable Stainless Steel Straws Product Description
Besides 20 bent metal straws, 20 silicone tips, five straw cleaning brushes, and one travel case, the set also includes one case for safekeeping. This straw and its cover are made from top quality stainless steel and silicone, BPA free and lead free, reusable, eco-friendly, and made without any metal aftertaste. In addition to being durable and dishwasher-safe, these plates are also handed washable, rust resistant, and scratch-proof.
- It is made of 100 percent stainless steel and 100 percent silicone.
- In addition to twenty bent metal straws, 20 silicone tips, five straw cleaning brushes, and a carrying case, our metal straw set also contains a They are made from genuine 18/8 stainless steel, which is a silver-colored, premium metal. In contrast with other straws that look yellow and have thin walls with little weight or thickness, our straws are 0.04mm thick with a 1mm wall thickness. A thickening of about 5 millimeters. Strong and moderately sized, they both have a good build.
- You will receive 20 soft silicone tips in our package. The silicone tips will protect your teeth and lips from chipping by preventing too much cold or hot temperature on your lips. Each family has its own color, which serves as an identifier.
- These sustainable straws and covers are made from the highest grade stainless steel and silicone, are BPA and lead free, reusable and eco-friendly, have no metal aftertaste, are odor free, and are made to last. In addition to being rugged, dishwasher safe, hand washable, rust and scratch proof, they are also extremely durable. You can replace up to a thousand plastic straws with one set of stainless steel straws, which can last for years.
- The following ten are a good starting point. It measures 5 inches long by 0 inches wide.
- You will receive a handy banister brush along with five special scrub brushes and one carry case. With this banister brush, you can clean your straws even more efficiently without worrying about damaging them. Stainless steel straws with a carry bag make it convenient to hang on your handbag for those on the go.
Questions & Answers
Selected User Reviews For MUTNITT Reusable Stainless Steel Straws
There is no indication on the original packaging that it is lead-free and BPA-free (2/5)
As described in the description, the package contained all the items in it. The brushes seem to be a great size for the straws, but I read that some thought they were too small. Among the reasons I gave it a low rating was that the package I received had no identifying labels (like the packaging in the photos). Other than the description of made in China, it had no other information. There is no way for me to know if what I received is actually BPA-free or lead-free.
Jakari BARLOW - 01/08/2021
Besides being great quality, they are a lot more affordable than they used to be (5/5)
This brand of straws does not bother me in any way. Being paralyzed, they makes drinking so much more convenient for me. They are very well made and make it so much easier The straws are very useful. Thanks for selling them to me. The number of straws I got for the money was also impressive. Totally awesome - awesome, awesome,.
Laila DOHERTY - 02/04/2021
According to the description (5/5)
It has taken us a few months to write a review of As long as the screws are properly tightened, they do exactly what they should, and there have been no signs of rusting that accompany In my mind, the only complaint is that the silicone pieces do not all fit perfectly after a while. I guess this is Although I did not like the straws without them as much, it was great to have them because I also tried them without them and didn't like them.
Landry Bond - 11/06/2021
I find these straws to be very useful (5/5)
Our beloved ocean is in danger from plastic straws that wind up floating on the water and entering the ocean. In particular, it harms the poor sea creatures who get them stuck in their bodies or inside their heads. As a result, I'm glad companies are producing these reusable straws more often. Since I bought these for my son and the students in my classes at school, I selected the stainless steel straws with the silicone tips. People who don't enjoy the feel of a metal tip in their mouth can use this product as a disposable because of the softer tip. Silicone pens do not require a silicone tip if you don't mind it. Specifically, if the silicone/rubbery feel makes it uncomfortable for you, you might be better off using the straw as is. As for cleaning the straws, I put my straw in the dishwasher on a hot setting, and it came out clean. It does not appear to have been damaged as I believe stainless steel is a very strong However, because I usually do not use the straw with its tip, I hesitate to wash the tip in the dishwasher, so I hand wash it instead. But since I don't use it very often, this was fine the first time I did it. You will also need to consider the type of beverage you are The glass would almost certainly be easy to clean if you're drinking a clear liquid. Nonetheless, if you're drinking something like a smoothie or even chocolate milk, you may need a more thorough Thankfully it comes with a brush, so we should be able to use it.
Caleb BROWNE - 18/02/2021
Don't use anything else but the silicone tips! Two packages purchased, and everyone is very happy with them (5/5)
I appreciate your kind words.
Jay Colling - 02/05/2021
The people who made fun of me for buying these are now asking if they can borrow My drinking habits include a lot of water when I'm out for dinner or at a bar (5/5)
The straws came up empty, and I was tired of throwing them The kit came with a vacuum cleaner and silicon tips, and so I bought them. Previously, people thought it weird when I would pull out the metal straw, but since then, they are asking me if they can have If you are looking for some resale value, this is the perfect item Home or on the go, these straws are convenient and easy to use.
Aarav Alvarez - 18/01/2021
The Mutnitt Set of 20 contains 10 pieces (5/5)
A 5" reusuable stainless steel straw adorned with 20 Silicone Tips in bent shape. The Mutnitt Set of 20 contains 10 pieces. Reusable stainless steel straws coming in five different shapes with 20 silicone tips, a cleaning brush, a travel case, and extra long metal straws that will fit in a twenty four or thirty ounce cup. They are very nice, including the cleaning You won't have to worry about them getting crushed or breaking like plastic straws will and the plastic straws won't bend and hole like plastic straws will. In terms of the silicone tips, they are interesting, the colors help you find your drink, however I am concerned that they may degrade over time and become useless. The silicone tip can be removed without any problem, so it can be used like a regular straw. Please note no money or product was given to me for posting my random review*br>210702 1225 I did not know the seller and did not receive any money or product for my review.
Valerie Abbott - 14/06/2021
You can also give gift bags as a gift (5/5)
The following is the message that I received from my daughter As a goodie bag maker I like to include items that coworkers will actually use in their bags. These are fun to use and make the drinks taste better. Many of my students have thanked me for giving them to them. As long as I do more bags in the future, I will definitely include more of these (since I only gave each person one).
Charlie Crane - 18/04/2021