Score By Feature Based on 31 ratings
|Easy to use||4.9|
|Easy to clean||4.8|
MJM condiment server, condiment tray, ice party serving bar Product Description
Transparent food container designed to prevent tomatoes, onions, and carrots from shriveling, the 16.15″ x 5.91″ x 5.12″ (L x W x H) box includes 5 spacious and removable compartments, along with an ice cube chamber. The next time you are having a garden party, no more watching your veggies shrivel while you enjoy it. If that’s the case, then this is the time for this serving container to shine. Safe for use in the dishwasher.
- Plastic made from PS food grade.
- Prevents from shriveling.
- A PLAY OF COLORS - Thanks to the BPA-free, food grade PS walls of this condiment caddy, all the colors of your food will be perfectly visible on the buffet table - your guests will lick their lips with anticipation.
- A LITTLE CHILLY - The lower compartment is ready for you to add crushed ice or ice cubes to keep vegetables, sauces, and fruits fresh and tasty. If you have a big event, put your storage container in the refrigerator.
- This 16 page document is purely practical. The size of the canvas is 15" x 5". The size of this print is 91" x 5". This 12" (long, width, and height) serving tray has 5 sturdy compartments (each holds up to 16 Oz), each of which can be taken apart for easy cleaning. In that way, you won't be tempted to add more ice, refill your delicious Guacamole, or even clean your food box in the dishwasher - just clean her with some water.
- SET THE SCENE. Take your guests by surprise with a salad buffet, taco bar, or hot dog stand. It can even be impressive to serve them cocktails or party snacks that you made yourself. You can have your food dreams come true with this party platter, regardless of what you wish to serve.
- It's the little things that make a big difference - We reinforced the hinges of this shatterproof serving container so they won't In addition, we include 3 spoons, 3 tongs, and a scoop, as well as a guarantee to keep you satisfied with our services.
Questions & Answers
Selected User Reviews For MJM condiment server, condiment tray, ice party serving bar
There are more bins inside than you can see (5/5)
They're nice and big for condiments, so they're probably gonna be used for dips and taco toppings when the family gathers. I didn't find the serving utensils very useful since they are a little cheesy. Cleanup is a breeze since it can be disassembled. In order for the ice bin to settle into position, the ice has to be crushed very finely. I am very pleased with the product in general.
Killian McFarland - 06/03/2021
There are not many compartments in this item, but it is effective (3/5)
The size of this is pretty small, but I like it. However, the compartments are rather small. The picture looks exactly as it does, but the actual item is much smaller. In this compartment you should only put condiments like ketchup, mustard, etc. You could put fruit or veggies, but then you'll always have to restock the store. My aunt got this for a fruit station at a birthday party so I put fruit in it.
Journee Hampton - 03/05/2021
It is vital that food is stored (5/5)
In a nutshell, In the two bags I bought, I used the first to store condiments such as lettuce, tomatoes, and onions. As you can see in the video, I used one of those for candies, so that the kids could decorate snow cones with them.
Lyla BROOKES - 14/05/2021
The value of a well-constructed home was more than I could afford Container for condiments built in (4/5)
It's not that I dislike the idea of this container, but the hinges are two tiny plastic buttons that I know will crack pretty I used flimsy plastics because they serve a purpose for the moment, however.
Kingston Case - 01/01/2021
Taco parties are convenient with this (5/5)
It was used as a taco filling I'm having my birthday party in a bag. The set was perfect for what I needed. The utensil set came with a variety of condiment utensils and the individual containers were the right size for the items I chose to store them with (salsa, jalapenos, onions, Following the event, it was easy to clean up. It took me a while to realize you can't put a lot of ice in the bottom, but that didn't seem All of the leftovers and the whole tray were put in the fridge before serving and covered with plastic wrap for.
Allan Joseph - 20/05/2021
Is that so? The following is the email I sent and the reply I received (1/5)
Is that all the tray will cost? So, I guess I'll have to swap out one of them for the other, since I ordered 2 of them. In this email, I asked a question and received a direct reply This is me One of the 5 trays may have ended up in the trash because I made a mistake. *br>*br>Seller's email response Thank you for your inquiry and please let me know how I can order another tray container and for how much. It is from The message for MoJiMo 6/29/16 is Thank you for contacting us, we're sorry to tell you we do not have the container available for sale If you lose your set, you can always buy a new one. I hope your day is going well.
Stetson Mejia - 09/07/2021
I'm very happy with the product (5/5)
The holiday's were a good time for me to use this. The fact that this made everything so easy to keep chilled is amazing to me. You should definitely give this a try.
Virginia Bell - 08/05/2021
This is a good product (5/5)
The product is of good quality, is easily cleaned, and is user-friendly! It is definitely worth buying again and again Please refer others to this website! These plans will come in handy for me for a number of events in the future, I used it for fruit for a mimosa bar, but you can even use it for ice cream Sunday toppings, cheeses, etc. Lots of possibilities with it! There is no leakage from the lid and it is tightly sealed Ensure security.
Kameron McCann - 13/02/2021