Score By Feature Based on 13 ratings
|Easy to hold||4.7|
|Value for money||3.4|
JoyJolt Faye Highball Glasses Product Description
With 2.5″ width and made from lead-free crystal, this drinking glass is perfect for ice and your finest cocktail. In addition to serving as durable kitchen glasses, they can also be used to make drinking glasses.
- CLASSY GLASS From the surface, it may seem like a simple glass for a highball. There's no average glass here, because it's the JoyJolt Faye Glass. The crystal is lead-free and 2" in diameter and is crafted from lead-free crystal. 5 1/2" wide, this is the perfect size glass for ice, and you can use it for your finest and shiniest cocktails.
- In addition to its slimline 2, it is pleasant to look at. A grip of 5" and a grip of 1" The weight of 7oz and the grooved rim of the alcohol glasses make them feel fantastic in the hand. The straws are light enough so that you don't feel as if you have to hold them while drinking, but not so thin that you are worried they will break when you set the glass Let's take a sip of satisfaction and see what happens.
- You know how thin, slender and solid these slim drink glasses are since they are made of lead-free crystal. Unlike thin crystal glass, this is not riddled with glass bubbles, so it is easier to set down without worry about breaking it, and easier to clean as well. Dishwasher safe and easy to use, our 6" Tall drink glasses are absolutely perfect for any occasion.
- AIDE FOR DAILY USE When you're not drinking from your 13-oz glass cups, don't worry! They're also great for holding food in the kitchen, and for use as normal kitchen glasses. As a juice glass, it makes colors pop, as a dainty iced tea glass, as a mocktail glass, as a water glass, or as a slim beer glass holding 12 ounces.
- We securely package our 6 piece bar glasses set of the Faye brand in a thick box, which means any plans you have for gifting will be successful! The high quality and excellent price make them the perfect gift for anyone who enjoys good things in life. They are also covered by a 12-month guarantee.
Questions & Answers
Selected User Reviews For JoyJolt Faye Highball Glasses
Perfect, thank you (5/5)
I was looking for a pair of glasses that would fit both my face and my eye size - I found it here! I sized them up, and they're just right. Not too thin, not too thick, not too heavy. With that rounded base, the bottom did not look sturdy in the pictures, but these glasses are well-balanced, so you don't have to worry about them tipping over. It was important to me to find something I could easily hold since I have nerve damage in my hands This is exactly what I've been looking for!.
Lennox Roman - 03/07/2021
what I was looking for! A new set of high-quality shoes was on my shopping list It's hard to find the right balls/Collins glasses, and these are perfect! Whether it's mixed drinks or iced tea, these are the perfect size (5/5)
Feel free to do whatever pleases you. Despite their small size, they have a nice heavy base and feel comfortable in the hand. Despite the fragility of glass, they are quite durable (we're talking about it here). When you take into consideration their very attractive price, I really cannot think of anything negative My second set of these is on its way!.
Tommy Powell - 28/04/2021
I had reviewed the packaging issue when I did my previous review (5/5)
The glasses had been damaged due to the packaging. Due to the fact that I never got to use the item, I had no intention to write a review. As a result of my error, I received a replacement order from the manufacturer today as well as a letter of apology. We received the glasses intact in new packaging, and the quality of the glasses is exceptional. As a customer of this manufacturer, I will definitely be purchasing from them again in the future because they really enhance customer.
Parker Bonner - 28/02/2021
A good pair of glasses (5/5)
When I first received these glasses, I was really impressed. Individually wrapped and well packaged, each of them had its own packaging. While the glasses are a great buy for the price, there are still manufacturer defects in the glasses like I tried to show in the There is a small dimple in the glass, but it won't interfere with their use in any way.
Jade Lawson - 26/04/2021
We are happy (1/5)
Although I was happy with the quality, this one just separated from its base for no apparent reason. I was actually looking at the glass on the time it happened, it just separated and there was nothing in it. The process involves kneeling, and I think that's a problem.
Skyler Chapman - 01/04/2021
Only three of them have broken (1/5)
There have been three cases so far where the bottoms have separated and broken off. The base on the glass seems too thick and breaks off from the rest of the piece. Definitely not a recommended product.
Louise McLean - 02/02/2021
Customer service terrific, but dishwasher continually breaks (3/5)
Since buying it two months ago, we have experienced three breaks in the dishwasher. Separation occurred at the base of the last one. I think they joined the base and sleeve together, as it was smooth. I am updating As a result of my contact with the supplier, all my damaged glasses were replaced. Within 12 hours after contacting them, all of the above had occurred. Excellent response time and excellent customer service.
Jaylen Kirk - 29/06/2021
This item is well-shaped, however it breaks very They're not as durable as I would like, but I like them (1/5)
It has only been a few months, but half of them have already One of these was not dropped and broken, but a piece of one broke in the dishwasher, and another inside the sink with other dishes. Although the shape is nice, the size is perfect, only thing is it is not very thick/durable.
Orlando Bonner - 15/02/2021