Score By Feature Based on 22 ratings
|Easy to use||4.9|
|Value for money||4.8|
|Easy to clean||4.8|
HIWARE Reusable Straws Product Description
The reusable metal smoothie straws are made of 18/8 (304) stainless steel, do not taste or smell of metal, have no lead, and are BPA and lead-free. The dishwashing brush is dishwasher safe and will not bend, rust, or scratch. The dishwashing brush also has 2 cleaning brushes for efficient hand washing. The removable silicone covers give your lips and teeth extra protection and make it more comfortable to drink hot or cold beverages. Rounded edges result in a safe drinking experience, feel nice to touch, and make drinks taste better.
- I designed 3 straight straws and 3 bent straws for smoothies and milkshakes. The length is 10" and the thickness is These 32" wide metal straws are perfect for smoothies, milkshakes, protein shakes, oatmeal, slushies, blended coffee, and other thick liquid beverages at home.
- SILICONE TIPS FOR SAFE DRINK INTOUCHES - Soft food-grade silicone covers protect lips and teeth, and make it more comfortable to drink cold or hot beverages. Rounded edges ensure drinks are safe they feel nice and smooth to the touch as well. Your family and kids should always be treated as friends. As a first priority, we always ensure the safety of our customers' drinking water.
- STAINLESS STEEL - These reusable metal smoothie straws are made of 18/8 (304) food-grade stainless steel material, which leaves no metal taste or odor. They are BPA FREE, Lead Free, and Eco-Friendly. The dishwashing safe object will not rust, bend, or scratch. The brush cleaning system is effective for both hand washing and dishwashing machines.
- With 3 bent and 3 straight straws not to mention two cleaning brushes, this set can be used in many different ways. Straws with a 10" diameter fit tumblers of 20 oz, 24 oz, and 30 oz, Rtic, Yeti, and similar Besides being great for regular drinks such as milk, coffee, juice, tea, soda, cocktails, etc., these wide straws are also great accessories as well.
- I LOVE CUSTOMER SERVICE - If you would like to drink from a tumbler with lid, you should check your lid hole to make sure it fits an Straw that measures 3 inches and 8 millimeters in width. There will be a delicate package waiting for you. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are not completely satisfied, and we will gladly provide you with a refund or replacement as soon as we can.
Questions & Answers
Selected User Reviews For HIWARE Reusable Straws
Fits well with yeti, but does not fit built Can be used with Tervis tops (3/5)
There are a few variations of these stainless steel 8mm straws that don't fit in my Yeti and Walmart Built tumbler tops, as they're a little It fits perfectly when put in my Tervis tumbler top. It is not necessary to have a longer straw for a 24-inch drink The straw fits in a 30 oz tumbler and is wider than a conventional In my opinion, you did an excellent job in describing the smoothie straw.
Henley Mullins - 04/05/2021
Blend it with smoothies for a delicious treat! In order to make sure my three kids receive proper nutrition, I'm a busy mom with three young kids (5/5)
Using so many plastic straws was becoming a hassle for me since they love smoothies so much. My family loves these and I bought them for My 2 year old tried biting the straws, so I began using colored silicone tops, which helped me tell their smoothies apart and protect their teeth (my 2 year old bit them). It is not difficult to clean them. You could either wash them by hand or Although often used, they still look as new as the day they were bought. This is the straw we wish we had purchased sooner! We love this straw!.
Julia Braun - 13/01/2021
It is nice to finally have a straw with a decent McDonald's stainless steel straws with a diameter of 3 inches (5/5)
I use them for smoothies and just about everything on a regular basis. They are a big hit with my family! Most stainless straws are too thin and have a large diameter, so we searched a long time for straws with a nice diameter, but these are just perfect. It comes with silicone tips as well, which is a nice touch.
Jack Wilkins - 24/03/2021
Don't forget to take it (5/5)
In my handbag, I always have one of these on hand. Best part is the silicone tip no flavor or smell, protects your delicate lips from freezing to the metal straw, easy to remove and replace after washing, still tightly attached to the straw after use. The only thing I wish for was a sturdy fabric, felt, leather sleeve to protect it, keep it clean, keep it contained after that yummy milk shake, so it wouldn't leak all over your handbag, laptop bag, or backpack.
Zechariah Fisher - 25/02/2021
I am in love with The straws are amazing! Whenever I eat out, I avoid using plastic straws by using them for my smoothies and for eating out occasionally (5/5)
My search for wider straws ended with these, since they are a little wider than regular straws. It is a must to use the silicone tips so you don't hit your teeth on the steel. And for the record, the steel has no aftertaste despite repeated washings. *br>If you're like my husband and me, and you grab the straws with your teeth or bite down on them, then the tips of the silicone will become indented from biting down on them (see the picture of the straw with the red tip). The fact that they're there is not a problem for us since it means we won't be eating steel, A set of two cleaning brushes also came with each set. As a suggestion for the producer, I would like to see the brushes made a little longer by one or It would be wonderful if that were the case!.
Gary Baldwin - 12/04/2021
Customer who is happy (5/5)
I love these because they are so easy to clean thanks to the stainless steel. It is easier to identify your cup by the colored portions of the ends, even if your small group of friends all drink from the same cups. Now, I am no tern snob. The fact that illnesses can spread by drinking following each other is well known to me. I love that, so I love it. I love how big the straws are, and the color is perfect as well A great feature of this brush is its ability to clean them. Their performance is satisfactory to me.
Livia Gonzalez - 22/05/2021
The straws are amazing! I love the size of these straws for my smoothie (5/5)
Despite being wide enough to easily absorb the thick consistency of a smoothie, and being the perfect length to fit my cups, they are easy to drink out of. The silicone tips keep my lips from freezing to the metal straw, and I love that they're so high quality. Moreover, I no longer use three straws a day for drinking. I was able to save a lot of money with this purchase.
Maya Mayer - 17/02/2021
In some cups, these straws are difficult to use (3/5)
They are relatively sturdy and durable. My normal drinks are made with them. especially like the rubber tip on the straws and the fact that some of them I have a huge issue with these cups because, depending on the cup, it is difficult to drink from them. The suction of the glass cup with a flat bottom makes the straw stick to the bottom, not as with other cups I use where there is a groove at the bottom edge and you do not experience the suction effect when drinking from them.
Gabriella Boone - 19/06/2021