Score By Feature Based on 52 ratings
Handsome Wall Mounted Bottle Opener with Cap Catcher Product Description
Fir wood is light in weight, corrosion-resistant, easy to dry and durable, making it a great base for a rustic table. This bottle opener is made of iron. It is strong and durable and is not easily broken.
- A wall mounted design lets you open the drink cap easily with just one hand no need to remember where your bottle opener is when you need it. The best part is that you no longer need to open the cap with your teeth or open it in some strange way Keep an eye out for embarrassing situations.
- THE BASE IS MADE OF FIR WOOD AND IRON---The base is made of fir wood, which is light, corrosion-resistant, easy to dry, Bottle openers are made of iron, and are hard and durable. This means they will not easily bend or break.
- CLICK HERE to read the full article. EASY TO INSTALL - Our products are easy to install and require no space to install, you can install it in the kitchen, next to the refrigerator, as long as it is installed properly.
- The bottle opener can be used both indoors and outdoors, such as on a garden fence or outside a garage, allowing it to be found in a variety of situations.
- This is an ideal gift for those who love beer or who love bottled drinks, this is a gift that is unique to them, allowing them to enjoy the thrill of drinking beer or bottled drinks. It can be used as an accent for a man cave, bar, kitchen, patio, etc..
Questions & Answers
Selected User Reviews For Handsome Wall Mounted Bottle Opener with Cap Catcher
Under the opener there is no room for a bottle! In what way does this matter? Our newly finished basement opened with this opener, which I gave to my husband for his birthday in March (1/5)
After the basement had been finished for a couple of months, we tried to use the bottle opener in June of that year, only to discover that a bottle didn't actually fit in it and it was very No way to open the bottle with that thing! I checked to see if we can return it and found that the return window had already closed a few short days after I made my original I'm so angry!.
Brynleigh Wiley - 22/05/2021
Your money is not wasted (1/5)
There was a lot of poor workmanship in this product. There is something soft about the wood. However, it did not last a single use if it had been damaged when it arrived.
Adaline Coleman - 02/02/2021
This is a cheaply made item (3/5)
A thin wood at a bargain price. Quality is worth the money you spend.
Khalil Roy - 25/03/2021
What a waste (2/5)
I used it once before it broke. Purchases should not be made.
Walter Ibarra - 04/03/2021
A handcrafted product (5/5)
The product was very well made and sturdy.
Henry Greene - 05/04/2021