|Ideal para regalar||4.0|
|Fácil de limpiar||4.0|
FREEMASTER Wine Aerator Product Description
There are an awesomely large number of animal head wine aerators now available. Here is our pick. A large stag’s mouth allows for a smooth, drip-free pour, which we really like. A small amount of aeration occurs as well. An animal head is used as an aerator to pour wine into glasses. It’s the biggest animal winea erator we could find and it uses the most aeration.
One of the biggest selling points of the Freemaster wine aerator is the materials. The stainless steel is heavy and cold cast. All standard wine and liquor bottles fit snugly inside the aerator because it is specially made with a silicone stopper. I am impressed by them. It makes a wonderful gift, is a lovely piece, and is useful.
- Enter the model number exactly as it appears on your model.
- The design is elegant, and all materials have been sourced from the best sources. Designed from high quality materials, the Cold Cast Deer Head Bottle Pourer is made of the highest quality. The best way to clean is by hand washing and air drying.
- Maximize flavor by making the perfect liquor pour to minimize spills with wine and spirits. As oxygen is flowing into the wine, its aeration process is accelerated and different scents and accents are highlighted so that you are more able to recognize them. That way you can also enjoy a smoother taste.
- THE PERFECT GIFT - Makes the perfect bar accessory for wine lovers, home bar owners, Christmas presents, or anyone who is searching for an excellent, unique bar accessory. An aerator featuring deer heads for maximum style to stand out when placed on any bottle in your bar or kitchen. Whether you are going on a vacation, having a party, or any other special occasion, this is an absolute necessity.
- Almost any bottle of wine or liquor will fit perfectly in our pouring spouts. They come with specially designed silicone stoppers that fit perfectly in almost any bottle. All members of the family enjoy this deer's company. Wine and spirits are aerated by Deer Pourer so that their full flavor is brought out as each glass of booze is poured.
Selected User Reviews For FREEMASTER Wine Aerator
Efforts to prevent spills have been made
A great job was done by Jager Pourer.
Erick Nichols - 26/07/2021
The design is cute and functional! Obtaining aeration from your wine is a breeze with this well-made As a result of my stepson using one, I wanted to buy one myself
The same one has been ordered and I am really enjoying.
Adriel Jimenez - 28/06/2021
It is easy for rubber bushings to come The container is used daily with wine pours, but it is not wetted and re-wetted It is nearly always impossible to attempt to retrieve a wet rubber bushing inside a bottle, usually resulting in a split between the two and either damage to the rubber or loss inside the bottle
Moreover, it is possible resetting a rubber bushing to make it malformed, which could result when you try to reinsert it Back it up on the head of the stag. This will not be a product I will purchase in the future.
Lance FINCH - 21/05/2021
Almost everyone loves it, including my wife
This was a gift I gave to my wife for Christmas in her stocking and she loved Her wife uses it all the time. It gives an otherwise ordinary bottle of wine a lot of ambiance. The quality of the product seems good, but we will have to wait and see. This is a good book.
Soren Ross - 18/05/2021
This is awesome
The present I bought for my son was loved by him, he thought it was the best present ever!.
Anne Duffy - 04/01/2021
There's a leaky mess here
There are no seals on the spout and it sticks up. In case of bottle straightening, wine drips down the glass as it goes through the head of the.
Xzavier SANDERSON - 17/02/2021
There are two There has never been a better taste in a buck chuck! In the end, I was persuaded to get an aerator by a friend after some taste testing
The stag's head was the best for me because I never knew what a difference it made to some of the red wines I like. He told me many wineries in Napa are using animal heads, so I had to get it.
Cairo Bryant - 01/04/2021
It would not be recommended
It's easy for antlers to break. I like the design overall, but it isn't well constructed.
Rogelio PICKERING - 07/01/2021