Score By Feature Based on 13 ratings
|Value for money||4.2|
Fortessa Professional Boston Shaker Gift Set Product Description
The set comes with a shaker and jigger, 2-ounce jigger, Hawthorne strainer, and a muddler. Shaker, strainer, and jigger are made of stainless steel and can be easily washed in the dishwasher, while the muddler, made of black walnut, should be hand washed.
- Everything you need to create great drinks from the Crafthouse by Fortessa collection curated by Charles Joly, World Champion Bartender. The perfect gift idea!
- Included in the set are a 2-piece Boston Shaker, and a Hawthorne strainer.
- The Boston Shaker, Hawthorne strainer and Jigger are made of heavy gauge stainless steel and can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher each piece is crafted.
- This sturdy muffler is made from solid black walnut, naturally finished, is carved to be two and a half inches wide, and measures 11 inches tall. It is recommended that you hand wash this 5-inch doll.
- The perfect gift idea for Christmas, birthdays, or just because beautifully boxed the perfect Christmas gift
Selected User Reviews For Fortessa Professional Boston Shaker Gift Set
The bar set is really nice (5/5)
The components are of high quality. These shakers are nice and heavy, with the best muddler stick I've ever seen, and the shakers are made of good quality materials. Mojitos are a breeze to make with this mint crusher.
Ainhoa Rivera - 20/01/2021
Quite nice looking set of bars (5/5)
The gift set I bought for a friend who is a huge fan of Fortessa was much loved by him, and it looked really good in his home bar.
Abner Cameron - 27/04/2021
This is an extremely stylish outfit (5/5)
They have a wonderful design and I just had to have them. It's a fair investment, so I hope they last a long time. It's really nice looking, and I think a gift of it would be excellent.
Aiden Glass - 16/04/2021
Added a lot of character to your bar with this addition (5/5)
In a nutshell, This is a gorgeous addition with a solid construction!.
Alisson Weber - 17/05/2021
We give this review five stars (5/5)
This is a good-looking bar set and the utensils are well made and not cheap.
Louise Bond - 02/05/2021
It is a real disappointment (1/5)
All of the bar tools were made of lighter quality stainless steel so I expected them to all have that look rather than the strength. There is a cheap feel to the tools. Whenever something is designed by a bartender, it should feel like it will last for a long time. It is a real disappointment. The appearance of that look was more important than quality and strength. The foot of my Boston shaker has fallen off since I purchased these products. As soon as they are released, they make a very high-pitched squeel. Because the muddler is flat, you cannot get the full amount of pressure into a pint glass when you use it. High volume bars need to take this step. It may not seem professional, but it is necessary.
Arian Cowan - 14/06/2021
This is a very easy to clean, airdry material (5/5)
*Peeler/scorer)*br>Well crafted quality I especially love the wood long handled muddler. The purchase is worthwhile if you want to entertain yourself or have an Rated 5 stars.
Carter Barnett - 21/03/2021
I love it (4/5)
The shaker should be insulated, but it doesn't seem to be. There's nothing worse than getting ice cold hands!.
Deborah Bautista - 20/05/2021