Score By Feature Based on 35 ratings
|Easy to use||4.6|
|Value for money||4.3|
|Easy to clean||4.2|
Euhomy Ice Maker Machine IM-F Product Description
This ice maker won’t take up much room, and it can create 24 ice cubes every 12 to 18 minutes, 40 pounds of ice cubes every 24 hours. Just be sure to empty the removable basket, which can only hold 2.2 pounds of ice.
- A ICE MAKER MACHINE that can produce 24 ice cubes per cycle (every 12 to 18 minutes) can be found at Euhomy. This means that you can prepare 40 pounds of ice cubes per day, and best of all, the thickness of the cubes can be adjusted according to your specific needs, so you can create the perfect beverage. ENTERTAINING THE AUTOMATIC CLEANING FUNCTION - Hold the "TIMER" button for at least five seconds in order to trigger Maintaining your ice machine is a must.
- A LCD & Digital Display can be operated with an electronic control panel. With a digital push-button interface, this clock is easy to read and convenient to A timer that can be set to run for up to 8 hours. The company produces ice on time. If you are low on water in the water tank, you will see an indication informing you that you need to add some more. As the ice bucket fills, or when the ice maker is full, it will remind you to remove the extra ice cubes so that more ice can be made.
- RENEWABLE WATER SYSTEM - Countertop ice maker machine holds up to 2 cubic feet of water. This is 2 liters of water, so you don't need to refill it too often. A filled module can produce 120 ice cubes after 5 cycles, making 120 ice cubes in total! A water recycling system ensures that water is not wasted by collecting melted water and filtering it for reuse. sounds complicated, but the cool thing is all you need to do is open the cover of the water reservoir, fill it with water, and you're ready.
- Portable ice maker countertop top rated primes are equipped with the most advanced refrigeration technology available on the market today. The ice maker we install has efficient compressors to ensure that it will produce ice cubes of the highest quality. There is no heat generated by this appliance and it does not make any noise. Ice makers on a countertop are equipped with a quick cooling system that is quiet. Keeping the ice machine cool and quiet not only saves you energy, but also ensures the machine stays cool while using it.
- A stainless steel portable freestanding ice maker that allows for a variety of placement options. You can use it at home, in the office, in the kitchen, in a bar, or in a Up to two ice cubes can be stored in the removable ice basket. There are two pounds in there. It holds a large amount of ice at a time, ensuring that you always have ice available, and an ice scoop is included to simplify removal of ice. You can clean, operate, control and transport tabletop ice maker machine easily. In order to get the best results, make sure the machine is upright for at least 24 hours before the first use.
Questions & Answers
Selected User Reviews For Euhomy Ice Maker Machine IM-F
A REVIEW FOR 7/5/2020 has been updated (5/5)
Garbage as far as the eye can see. ONCE ONLY, it worked like it was supposed to! In the second time, we had to wait two hours to get ice, and that was it, we didn't use it Based on the Trouble Shooting pages, we were required to have a technician fix every "code" the machine displayed. Is that so? Would we be able to find someone to work in this field. This is a waste of money! A new review has been posted In the field of homology, Euhomy belongs to A replacement unit was sent by them right away! They took it upon themselves to make it right. As well as checking in with us, they sent a message. Powered by our brand new replacement unit, it's working like a charm! There will be times when there are problems in business. It is true. It is not the problems themselves that are important, but how they As a man of integrity, Euhomy was passionate about righting wrongs. That's exactly what happened! Please accept my sincere thanks.
Ariya Barrett - 07/05/2021
The capacity is larger, it is faster, it is impressive (5/5)
My husband and I were looking for an ice maker for our home bar area at Costco, but they were small and only dispensed enough ice for two people The recommended number of drinks is four. Something with more capacity and a larger screen would have been ideal for me. In comparison with the other icemakers, this one is about two times as big. Firstly, it is heavy, it is well made and it does not feel plastic. In addition to being quiet, the icemaker is also easy to use. During this time, it makes ice quickly, fills the ice basket, and then shuts off from the inside Whenever the ice melts, the water is reintroduced into the system, so there is no need to drain it. Almost one gallon of water can be stored in it. It is easy to fill. It makes crisp, tasty, and clear ice even through I am using bottled water. Instead of refrigerator ice, this icemaker makes delicious, clear ice. I highly recommend it.
Thatcher Cruz - 16/04/2021
ONE OF THE BEST ICE MAKERS EVER (5/5)
Reviews led to my decision to order this unit. We received our unit on November 27th, 2019. You must plug in the device and follow the instructions. My home is in Florida, where the ambient temperature is 75 degrees. As of 60 seconds ago, the temperature was There is a temperature in the ambient air. The temperature on the icemaker was 84F while the temperature in the house The unit was started and the ambient temperature was checked. As soon as the unit ran, the display went up. After waiting about 20 minutes, we were able to get in. Cubes had no ice because no ice was being made. We are ready to replace this unit due to the temperature in the room. In case of exceeding the specified range (no higher than 86F), temperature will rise. When the unit is running, the unit reads the warm air. About 45 minutes is an adequate amount of time to run the unit. Icy in its purest form. Keep patient, and you will end up with perfect ice.
Zaire Lam - 30/03/2021
This software does what it is supposed to (5/5)
A technician told us it would cost us over $800 to repair our fridge's ice maker. Because the fridge is still new enough that I do not see the need to replace it or pay that much for repairs just to add Despite the fact that the ice maker worked, it was frequently jammed and never really made enough ice. We have decided to give it a try in order to resolve both problems. When the unit arrived, we followed the instructions, which stated to allow it to sit for 1 hour. To allow the coolant to settle and so the unit can reach ambient temperature it should be allowed to sit for two hours. A problem with the unit turned out to be the cause of its malfunction. The machine ran, but did not make any ice. I contacted the seller, and they supplied a replacement right away. version works fairly well and can make a decent amount of ice relatively quickly. The method of making ice is quite interesting as it does not use flat trays. Water and a vertical tray are raked over each other until the water freezes to form After I placed the bin in my freezer, I noticed that it kinda froze together because the ice comes from a pretty wet source. I just used a butter knife to influence it a little and it was fine. It looks like this will cure both of our issues at a cost of 1/4 the cost of the original. I can't comment on longevity since we have only had the unit a few days, but I will update my review if it fails before the expected lifespan is reached.
Kaiya Saunders - 18/03/2021
The device is portable and fast (works well In a nutshell, Being a hiker, camper, and wilderness backpacker, as well as living in sunny California, I know how hard it can be to brave the sun (4/5)
My friends and I have recently purchased two battery power stations for cooling down our camp site. Next, I wanted to see if I could use a solar panel to extend the use time of the battery this would make it possible to make ice for longer periods of time. In addition to that, being able to manufacture ice is also an added bonus Here's the thing In addition to ice cream making, I wanted to introduce some other fun activities for the children! The pros - A great deal of portability*br> With a price of $170*br> this is an affordable choice Ice is made VERY quickly (I was able to get my first cube out of it in just 14 minutes The ice maker can hold up to 40 pounds of ice. However, it uses 2 gallons of water per day. To do so, it will take 6A (about 299W)* Does not use anything else. This translates to 184W*br -2 for making ice. It has the potential to be used with my 300W and 500W battery power stations (i. e. and It is a great tool to have for parties or (in my case) at a campground* I like the clean and professional look*br>- *The material is sturdy and feels good to the touch. Recycled ice cubes used for further ice making are used for further ice making. *br> *Easy to use. - There are some cons though. Pricey, especially if ice could be purchased in the store and kept cold for hours or days using an insulated cooler. *TIP* - You can get ice from the store rather than purchase the ice machine. You'll want a battery power station that delivers a continuous 300W and one with a high peak wattage of at least 600W if you intend to use this device on a portable power station As far as I know, I was able to power the ice maker for one hour. It took me five hours before my 500W battery died, but this could be extended with the use of a high-performance charger A solar panel with a large capacity or a daisy chain There are models of Goal Zero that enable chaining of electricity stations (see an example below). The ice maker worked well overall. I was quite pleased with it. I was able to use my battery power stations to power it, and it produces ice fairly quickly. Even though it might seem overkill to bring such a large, expensive device out camping, having the ability to generate ice whenever necessary when coupled with a solar panel is a pleasant thing.
Tatum Washington - 06/02/2021