DII Basic Terry Windowpane Dishcloth Product Description
They are very absorbent and nice to touch. It did not seem to be a huge difference between the towels that had been used and washed several times and those that still needed to be done.
- Enter the model number exactly as it appears on your model.
- Pure cotton.
- Set of 6 tea towels are the ideal tool for any task tea towels measure 12 inches by 12 inches. There is no such thing as 12 x 0. You can tackle all your drying, cleaning, and kitchen cleaning tasks.
- This shirt is made from 100% cotton. It is machine washable simply wash in cold water on a gentle cycle and tumble dry low. Do not bleach or dry at high temperatures.
- The towels are machine washable and durable for everyday use get the job done quickly and the right way with our tea towels. Ultra Absorbent and Low Lint - These towels are lightweight, super absorbent, and dry quickly machine washable and durable for everyday use.
- Great gift for your neighbors - These easy-to-care for cloths come in a variety of colors to match any kitchen. They make wonderful housewarming gifts and host gifts as well.
- The DII Kitchen Linen Collection includes stunning dishcloths, aprons, mittens and oven mitts, but to see more options type DII Dishcloths in the search box at the top of the page or click on the DII link at the top.
Selected User Reviews For DII Basic Terry Windowpane Dishcloth
I had to put them in the washer first because they were ripped
It was important to me that it be lightweight and non-abrasive White dish clothes went for a pretty low price and I wasn't hoping much from them. The non-profit sector It is better to stick to white since white ones stain Drying is quick because they are lightweight. As soon as I opened the package, I was glad It seemed like the sort of thing I would want. The hems of 3 of the 6 garments came out frayed and unraveled after they were wash. As a result, I have never even used these, and they have failed half the time.
Corbin COATES - 29/07/2021
It is as thin as paper, and you can see right through it
When I received them, I washed them the same day, and this is what I ended up with. To show you how thin they are, I held one up to the light. I'm disappointed in the quality, but I guess that's what you get for the price.
Orion Valencia - 08/01/2021
You can find cheap dish cloths here
They are the thinnest dish cloths I have ever used. I previously purchased a waffle dish cloth in 2011 which was an excellent dish cloth, so I was happy to try these out. I would not recommend what I did because it was small and thin. A return request was made.
Axton Carter - 07/02/2021
These will probably not last very long because of their thinness
In previous reviews, people claimed that these were so thin you could see through them. I should have taken their word for it. My hands were covered in purple Fuzz when I went to rinse out one and use it straight out of the package. To rinse them all out I emptied a bucket of water into it, and the water turned It is best to wash each item separately a couple of times and then only with similarly colored items My expectation of how long they will last is very low based on how they look.
Cassius Vargas - 01/03/2021
There are so many holes in it that As I have said before, I was
There are so many holes in it that This was not what I expected. It is for this reason that they are called Windowpane Dish Cloths.
Zayne Austin - 10/05/2021
Stylish fabric at an affordable price
I have never had a dish cloth as bad as these. There is almost nothing backing the fabric, as it is so thin. I tried washing it just once and it looked like it had been there for years. Thin materials make it less absorbent, so liquids have a hard time getting through. They weren't a big deal to me, but I could have returned them, but since I needed them immediately, It would have been helpful for me to have returned them, as I'll probably need to purchase more in the future.
Lillian Holt - 26/05/2021
This is a very thin layer
This is the second pack of dish cloths I purchased and am very disappointed in their It is easy to see right through them and they are all fraying after only This is not something I would.
Anaya Reilly - 08/01/2021
It is thin and fibers fall out after multiple washings
I had an issue where the dye from the washcloth would wash out and the fibers from the cloth itself would get stuck on my dishes for the first couple of uses. I had to hang them up to dry multiple times to prevent fibers and dye from shedding. For a dish rag, the material is kind of thin. I would not buy from this company.
Riggs Baker - 12/02/2021