Score By Feature Based on 13 ratings
Chuzy Chef Ice Sphere Makers Product Description
Chuzy Chef Ice ball molds are very easy to use, reusable, affordable, and great for chilling drinks. Chuzy Chef offers a wide variety of ice ball molds. Most customers enjoy the price and quality, but some do mention that the shape has not been their favorite. Chuzy Chef sphere makers are patented with a revolutionary design, allowing you to make perfect orbs. Each mold measures over 3 1/2 inches in diameter with a height of 6 inches. feature of this product is that it can be washed in the dishwasher as well as the microwave. The molds are furthermore covered by a lifetime warranty. Overall, users find Chuzy Chef orb maker to be highly rated, and they also praise its performance and design.
- THE ICE CUB MAKER COULD PERFECTLY MAKE OVER-SIZE ICE BALLS This Chuzy Chef fancy plastic silicone ice cub maker can perfectly cook the perfect oversized cubes. It is an ice ball that is 5 inches in diameter and designed in a revolutionary way. The ice squares are 3 1/2 inches in diameter and 6 inches high, so it is designed to always deliver the right size.
- The perfect treat for dinner parties, bars, sleepovers & more! Make these ice cubes for your guests to enjoy along with These molds can be used for a variety of things, from making ice for icy kids' cups to adding ice to beer buckets and water punches to serving iced fruit.
- A FOUR PIECE MOLD SET This cool and stylish custom XL Plastic Ice Making Set includes four trays, each of which is capable of making one large ice ball. When your guests see these stunning iceballs, they will be thrilled. If you have a home, you must have this gadget.
- The Chuzy Chef plastic ice ball molds are reusable, so you will not have to spend money on purchasing new ones every time. In addition to their lifetime warranty, these molds are also made by industry leaders.
- A TOOL SAFE IN THE DISHWASHER & THE MICROWAVE- Our novelty ice maker can be used in the dishwasher & in the microwave. once you have finished, all that is left to do is toss them in the dishwasher for a quick and easy clean up!
Selected User Reviews For Chuzy Chef Ice Sphere Makers
This would be nice if there was a line indicating how much water to add (4/5)
I've been using these for a month now and they are great. Until next week, the only thing I haven't figured out is what proportion of water to put in the container before sealing it. The silicone will come loose if you apply too much pressure. I end up with a flat when I use too little water. It would be nice if there was an indication of how much water to put in.
Navy Novak - 26/02/2021
I have no problems with it (5/5)
Making ice balls with this product is very easy, and the price is reasonable. I have given away some molds This is what I'm complaining about There is no snap closure on the lid it's just snugly tucked in. Typographical errors can be found in the instructions.
Hugh Friedman - 19/02/2021
They make everyone's mouth water when you serve them with whiskey (5/5)
According to the advertisement, they work as described. An Old Fashioned would go well with this.
Mikayla Newman - 05/01/2021
Ice sphere maker with a great design (5/5)
Ice spheres of huge size are made with this!.
Bryan Gorman - 10/03/2021
Simple to use and works well (5/5)
This software works very well and is very easy.
Josie Alexander - 13/04/2021
I am disappointed (1/5)
I am very disappointed. Despite the rumor that the set would be two, it actually turned out to be one.
Major DOBSON - 11/07/2021
They were a huge hit with party guests! I wanted to put ice cubes in my new ice bucket that were fun and aesthetically pleasing for a party I had a few weekends ago (5/5)
Getting too excited about it and wanting to start working on it immediately. As part of a four pack (along with a few other brands) I purchased these to make more and be certain they work. Upon washing all the molds, filling them, and putting them in the freezer, I took them and put them there immediately. There were ONLY these four molds that worked, since they were single ball molds as opposed to trays that had multiple balls in them. I thought this PERFECT size ball for our whisky glasses was just right. There is only one downside It takes 5 hours to freeze (but this is the standard for all molds) and you can only make one ball per mold every 5 hours. In need of more balls, I purchased these. They were a great addition to my set. For the last few months, I have used these over and over again to keep sticking up on awesome ice just in case There is no doubt in my mind that these are excellent.
From my photos, a couple of things stand out The following is the full text of the sentence In the photo is a tennis ball I put in a match for size reference (PERFECT). As they recommended, I did not use distilled water (just filtered water) and the results were fair - though not perfect. Despite continuing to want them, I couldn't have them. Ice is always clearer and prettier when it is made with distilled water.
Ayden Gray - 05/08/2021
This is a great deal, with one of this I have all night long (5/5)
Avah Park - 18/05/2021