Score By Feature Based on 74 ratings
|Value for money||4.5|
Bavel Crystal Mixing Glass Product Description
The glass bottle is made with fine crystal glass and is lead-free. You can use it safely with complete peace of mind. While these distinct mixing glasses are meant for professional bartenders, they are exactly as useful for cocktail parties and mixers at home.
- EXPERT BARTENDING DESIGNED AND SIZED - Our distinguished mixing glasses have been developed for professional bartenders, but they also work well for cocktail parties and mixers with friends at home.
- The crystal glass is made with fine crystal glass and is totally lead free, so you can safely use it.
- MIXING GLASS 20 OZ - Our extra large mixing glass is ideal for making drinks as easy as possible. It is possible to prepare up to two drinks at the same time.
- Seamless Connection of High Quality - Our patterns exhibit both an attractive, functional design as well as a unique shape, creating the perfect aesthetic appeal for homes and bars.
- The glass is safe to transport as the box is sturdy and each is encased in To ensure the parcel arrives safely, make sure it is well prepared. Be sure you are making the right Please return the glasses if for any reason you are not satisfied with them. A full refund will be given.
Selected User Reviews For Bavel Crystal Mixing Glass
A large glass that I use as a drinking vessel at The glass is meant for drinking, but I just wanted one that would last a while on my desk that I could bounce around, not worry about breaking, and still have enough capacity, so I wouldn't have to fill it up every time I got up to go to the bathroom (5/5)
There is nothing better for that than this. In the meantime, I have bought several other ones to use in different rooms of the house and in my office. I recommended them highly.
Sutton CHAMBERLAIN - 15/03/2021
It's a nice glass, but too small to use a strainer (3/5)
Presented in such a beautiful way, this mixing glass is very nice. Although it has an attractive base and a heavy base, its opening is too small for a julep strainer, and even a Hawthorne strainer is too tight for its use, so it can only be used on a small scale. Considering the glass' low price point, it would be appropriate for simple tasks, but anyone who wishes to learn more than the most basic cocktail techniques would probably be better off purchasing something else.
Wes Lindsey - 30/04/2021
This is incredible! An apparent quality of the highest standard Finely cut embellishments and excellent clarity (5/5)
A very nice, high-quality product It has a nice look to it. When I usually buy crystal barware, I buy Riedel however, their mixing glass is $59 and I just couldn't bring myself to buy The new design appeals to me more than the old one. I am very happy with the quality of the product. I think the packaging is very nice and would make a nice gift, even for people who like to get the best.
Lorenzo Brandt - 21/01/2021
This glass is very nice and makes a nice mixing bowl (5/5)
The minimalist geometric lines are what attracted me to this. The style of it is nice and modern. This has been used several times since I purchased it, and I am satisfied with it. I like that it's a good size for making a couple of Old Fashioneds at a time. It looks good, too. When I mix drinks, I look good because it makes me look good. The winner takes it all.
Hugo Burke - 30/04/2021
Cocktail mixing glass with an elegant design (5/5)
It is made of a beautiful glass and weighs a lot. There are no words to describe how happy I am with the design and quality. You should definitely consider purchasing this item if you are looking for a cocktail mixing glass for your barware collection.
Jayson PARKINSON - 25/05/2021
Apparently, this mixing glass does not like to be washed in It was a lot of fun to mix cocktails with this In the six months since our purchase in December 2019, we've used it only 15 times (1/5)
When I removed the dishwasher from the cabinet today, it was Hot water is too much for it, I guess. I am disappointed.
Rory Oconnor - 01/07/2021
Perfect Size & Top Quality (5/5)
This is a nice size beaker to mix individual cocktails in. You don't have to worry when you're stirring the base since it is heavy. A pour lip keeps liquids from escaping, and none of it leaks down the beaker's side.
Emory Sanders - 12/04/2021
This glass has great quality for the price we paid for it (5/5)
We have had no trouble using it and have already used it about a dozen times since buying it. This design blends well with our clean style and the glass is of good quality.
Tatum Burch - 10/06/2021