Score By Feature Based on 26 ratings
|Easy to clean||4.6|
|Easy to hold||4.4|
|Easy to use||4.2|
1easylife Lemon Zester Product Description
Our next zester differs from the others we have examined so far because it is designed specifically to be used with lemons, although it can also be used with other citrus fruits. Lemon Zester from 1Easylife doesn’t come equipped with a grating plane like other zesters. It has five sharp zester holes that allow the lemon or orange rind to be quickly zested. This zester features a knife built directly into it, so you can use it to peel citrus and garnish your dishes. So, it is a great tool that can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Made of stainless steel, it has a premium finish. It has a loop on the bottom so it can be conveniently hung. If you choose to store it somewhere else, it will still look good. The stainless steel construction of this tool ensures that it won’t slip out of your hand. A satin finish makes it easier to use, which explains why the handle is so easy to hold. You can use this zester both in the kitchen and in the bar for making cocktails. Overall, this could be one of the best zesters for you if you are looking for something that can be used in the kitchen and at a home bar for mixing drinks. can either use a city or a country to garnish and flavor your food.
- DESIGN AWARD WINNING! ORIGINAL AND INNOVATIVE. One of the keys to removing the zest from citrus fruits is to remove the pith. The pith contains bitterness that takes away from the effect of citrus fruit. The Easylife lemon peeler is equipped with sharp holes in its stainless steel head which allows you to easily remove the zest. THERE IS A LOOP TO HANG IT!
- A hands-on approach is the best way to go. It is no longer a problem to peel lemon and orange with the You can peel a lemon with your peeler in no time! With your best result in a relatively simple manner, you'll be satisfied. Designed with a rounded handle, you will have no issues with.
- The 1Easylife guarantee is unfailingly 100% lifetime. You can return your brand new, super high-quality kitchen gadget and tools if you don't absolutely love them for whatever reason. If there is a problem, we'll refund every penny (or replace the product).
- This product is durable and easy to clean. This peeler comes with a corrosion resistant etched stainless steel blade that's sure to provide years of reliable service. With this tool, you are able to get past the basic food and work with more important information. The dish is dishwasher safe or can be washed under the tap.
- LIGHT PRESSURE MAKES IT POSSIBLE TO CUT TO DEEP. With this peeler, all of your kitchen tasks can be accomplished in a few minutes! This fruit prep tool is so sharp that you won't have to exert much effort to prepare it. It provides everything you will need to prepare fruit for all your cravings. With the other part of this tool, which has the insides of the little circles sharpened, you can zest your fruit as well.
Questions & Answers
Selected User Reviews For 1easylife Lemon Zester
Taking care of your business is fast and easy (5/5)
To get citrus zest, for the past 55 years, I've been scrubbing on a grater. It was laborious This was shown to me in a video while I was making Having bought it, used it, and fallen in love with it, I recommend it highly. As a result, I was able to get as much zest off a tangerine in a record amount of time, and it was easy to rinse.
Jenna Hoover - 10/01/2021
This is an okay tool for the price however, you have to press the front edge close to the fruit's body, but not into it to obtain Practicing for less than a week has allowed me to do a full 360 plus a full circle around a lemon, lime, If the cut had been wider, it would have been more pleasing to me (4/5)
Although this is a thin slice, it appears to be the usual size when compared to other channel knives. One of the nice things about this is the zester, which provides great flavor to drinks. It has a good size, and the barrel handle gives you a good grip. The tool and a peeler are all you will need to garnish your drinks however you please. If you receive the tool there was a small dent in the handle. A vendor offered to replace it, but it would have no effect on the system's function. The price at which the product was being offered made me unwilling to contribute any further As of late, I have found myself using it a lot.
Camryn Meadows - 12/04/2021
I am in love with lemon (5/5)
It's really cute, I love it. I have tried everything to get lemon zest but all I get is lemon slime - I have a microplane, I have a grater everything I use is to get lemon zest. This is how it has been so far. I have been waiting for this moment for a long time. This is one of my favourites. This will be a great experience for you. It's time for us to love it all.
Clara Guerrero - 16/06/2021
The blade was not sharp and was really hard to use (1/5)
There are so many good reviews for this terrible product that I do not believe any of them. It was a painful experience trying to get every little sliver and I nearly took off my thumb nail trying. It wasn't sharp enough for my nail to get cut, but it was still nice and comfy. Returned shortly afterward and got the Oxo, which worked like a charm and made super long slivers! Nine was the age of the child. I'm not sure how much more to add.
Jaelynn Simon - 08/05/2021
The straw was such a cute addition to our cocktails, but you'll need strong hands to use it (4/5)
I am now able to work with my husband to make those cute little drinks with small twists. It is impossible for me to do that. Working the tool into the peel of a lemon requires a great deal of hand strength. In other words, if you do not have particularly strong hands, you could have trouble using it. Nevertheless, if you are able to open jar lids on your own, then you're good to go.
Rosalyn Huang - 28/02/2021
The best cocktails are classy ones! Channel knives or zesters, such as this one, let you easily strip the ribbons of citrus fruits like lemons, limes, oranges, and other citrus fruits from their skins (5/5)
The use of a citrus peeler is a lot easier than using a knife or peeler, and the visual appeal and citrus flavor can complement In addition, you can use a zester, but know that it will produce wider strips instead of a fine powder like a cheese grater would. While utilizing the channel knife, it is somewhat easy to cut yourself. Therefore, be careful to avoid getting hurt!.
Azariah Winters - 25/07/2021
Although I mostly use this for the channel, the zester works just fine (5/5)
When I photograph food for stock, I took a class to learn how to decorate drinks, and I needed one of these for While I use the zester to remove citrus zest, I use it more for the channel knife that works well. The channel knife has held up quite well after I have peeled at least 30 lemons and about 10 oranges with it.
Khalani Nichols - 30/01/2021
The tool is not very good (2/5)
Purchasing this zester because it looked just like the one my mom has had for years is what motivated me to get it for Thanksgiving dinner. The problem is that it doesn't really work like that. The choice seemed to be between this and a microplane, and I would have liked to have chosen the other one. I won't be able to peel the zesty little curly heads like I expected. As long as I can restrain my disappointment, it's only $7. You wouldn't have wasted your money, but I would not recommend it.
Cheyenne Collier - 09/02/2021