Having a good luck charm is a great way to celebrate spring, and this cocktail is the perfect choice for the season. Besides being fun for St. Patrick’s Day, the bourbon, lime, and spearmint drink would also work well for a party on Friday the 13th, regardless of With a shot and a half of bourbon whisky, this cocktail emphasizes lemon while tempering it with the strength of lemon. Cocktail lovers will love this zesty cocktail, which is a great choice if you love spicy drinks. The drink recipe for Jim Beam Bourbon was created by Bobby “G” Gleason. With a flavor splash of lemon and fresh spearmint, the whiskey is given a brilliantly refreshing taste.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Good Luck Charm Cocktail Recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Good Luck Charm Cocktail Recipe is 430 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Good Luck Charm Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail shaker
- Cocktail glass
- 2 ounces bourbon whiskey
- 2 1/2 ounces fresh lemon sour
- 1 ounce limoncello
- Torn spearmint leaves
- Lemon twist or wheel (garnish)
- Sugar (for the rim; optional)
Steps to Make It
- Put all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well for 30 seconds.
- If you want to put sugar on the rim of your cocktail glass, wipe lemon around its rim and roll it on dish with sugar.
- Strain the content of the cocktail shaker into a cocktail glass.
- Put the lemon wheel or twist as garnish.
- Serve and enjoy.