A tomato mojito, a tomojito is a delicious variation of that popular drink. Those who love fresh tomato in their cocktail will really enjoy this one and it’s lighter than other tomato-based drinks such as a bloody Mary. Muddled cherry tomatoes are added to this drink along with tomato infused vodka. Their delicate juices release just enough into the drink to create just the right amount of flavor. There’s no commercial substitute for Three Olives Tomato Vodka (there is not a big market for it). However, there were originally three Olives Tomato Vodkas used for the original recipe. As a result, you will have to make your own tomato vodka. Making it is easy, it should take about a week, and you can add flavors to your liking. You will also need to prepare an infected simple syrup, which you can make ahead. In less than an hour (just long enough for it to cool), this dish is ready and simple to prepare. All you have to do then is mix everything together and you’ll have a refreshing drink that tastes just like fresh from the garden.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Tomojito Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Tomojito Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 222 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Tomojito Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Highball Glass
- Slice 3 lime wedges, then divide them into 2 cherry tomatoes
- Then divide each into 1/2 ounce basil syrup
- 1/2 ounce tomato vodka
- Add 1 1/2 ounces soda water
Steps to Make It
- Shake 1 lime wedge, 1 cherry tomato, and 1 basil syrup in a cocktail shaker
- Make a good mess
- Shake the shaker well after adding vodka and filling it with ice.
- Stir in fresh ice, top with soda water then strain the cocktail into a highball glass.
- An extra lime wedge and cherry tomato will make this dish pop.