An amazing little vodka martini, the tea tini is the perfect cocktail for the spring and summer. This cocktail is made with vodka of your choice and can be made with any tea you like, offering a unique and enjoyable cocktail that is easy to customize. Using this recipe, you’ll make the perfect glass of iced tea with all of the qualities you expect. Served in an elegant, short presentation, it is spiked with vodka. Your ingredients will have a major impact on how good your martini turns out, so you should find fresh ingredients, premium vodka, and a tea you really like. A nice cocktail of black and green tea can be made with both. It can also be enhanced with chamomile, jasmine, lavender, and rosemary; either by steeping the tea in those ingredients or brewing a herbal tea blend containing those ingredients.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Tea Tini Cocktail Recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Tea Tini Cocktail Recipe is 411 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Tea Tini Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Glass
- Granulated sugar, for optional rim
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce chilled tea
- 1/4 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice, to more taste
- 1 teaspoon honey, to taste
- Lemon wedge or wheel, for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Collect the necessary ingredients.
- If desired, sugar rim a cocktail glass by rubbing it with a lemon wedge and then dipping it into a small dish of sugar. Remove any extra sugar by squeezing it into the sink or rubbish bin.
- Pour the vodka, cooled tea, lemon juice, and honey into a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into the chilled cocktail glass or the prepared glass.
- Serve with a lemon wedge or wheel as a garnish. Serve and have fun.