When you find yourself with a bottle of vodka, try this red over heels cocktail recipe. These ginger martinis are easy to make and taste absolutely delicious. Only three ingredients are needed to make them. Skyy Infusions Ginger Vodka was originally used in this cocktail, but it has been discontinued. There are not many vodka flavors available that contain ginger. Several brands do carry the Red Over Heels vodka martini recipe. As vodka is the only spirit involved in the recipe, this drink is much milder than most vodka martinis. Fresh lemon juice is best for this cocktail, since bottled versions are often sweetened, causing the equilibrium to be off.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Red Over Heels Cocktail Recipe is 4 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Red Over Heels Cocktail Recipe is 157 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Red Over Heels Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail shaker
- Martini glass
- Honey syrup, 1 1/2 ounces
- Ginger vodka, 2 1/2 ounces
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice (one ounce)
- Ice cubes
- Lemon twist (for garnish)
Steps to Make It
- In a cocktail shaker, combine all the ingredients.
- 30 seconds of shaking is sufficient.
- Put the strainer into the martini glass.
- Garnish with the lemon twist.
- Enjoy serving and eating!