Cocktails such as the Polished Princess make wonderful autumn drinks. While this drink is more of a fresh cranberry cocktail than a pumpkin one, it is still flavored with the spice mix typically used in pumpkin pies, so it has a hint of that PSL taste. Enjoy it all season long when you are done with your Thanksgiving dinner, and it’s a great way to end it. In this recipe, mixologist Jonathan Pogash uses Sobieski Vodka, a rye-based vodka from Poland often shortened to just Sobi, an impressive and affordable vodka. Using the brand’s soft vanilla vodka, it’s combined with fresh cranberries and pumpkin spice and topped off with an egg white for a rich and luscious cocktail.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Polished Princess Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 3 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Polished Princess Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 214 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Polished Princess Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Glass
- 8 fresh cranberries, divided
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 pinch pumpkin spice
- 1 1/2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 large egg white
Steps to Make It
- Collect the necessary ingredients.
- 5 cranberries, simple syrup, lemon juice, and pumpkin spice in a cocktail shaker Well, muddle.
- Dry shake the vanilla vodka and egg white without ice.
- Add ice and shake once more.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with three floating cranberries. Serve and have fun.