It may not have the same effect as mistletoe hanging from the ceiling, but the mistletoe martini is a delicious holiday drink. Take some vodka, chilled cranberry tea, orange and lemon juices, and little sugar to make a drink. Drink it up, shake it, and pour it. To make as many of these drinks as you can, steep a large pot of tea first so that when you come back to it, you have ample tea to use.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Mistletoe Martini Cocktail Recipe is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Mistletoe Martini Cocktail Recipe is 106 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Mistletoe Martini Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Martini Glass
- Vodka 2 ounces
- Orange juice 2 ounces
- Three chilled cranberry tea
- 3 spoon sugar along with 3/4 ounce lemon juice
Steps to Make It
- The ingredients need to be gathered.
- The ingredients should be placed into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well before serving.
- The mixture should be strained into two cocktail glasses that are chilled.
- Take care of yourself and have fun.