One recipe for the lavender lemon drop came from Tru Organic Vodka, the maker of an excellent vodka with organic lemons. There’s nothing like the floral zest of lavender to play off the tart vodka base in this quick twist on a lemon drop martini. This recipe uses lavender buds to release their wonderful essence into simple syrup by gently muddled. In addition to lavender simple syrup, you are able to make lavender infused simple syrup – quick and easy to make and a good idea to keep on hand Whichever way you make this drink, you’re guaranteed to enjoy its delicious flavor. A touch of lavender both adds depth and balances the juice of the lemon just enough to make a lovely little beverage. It’s something you’ll definitely want to tell your friends about.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Lavender Lemon Drop Cocktail Recipe is 4 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Lavender Lemon Drop Cocktail Recipe is 170 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Lavender Lemon Drop Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Glass
- 1 teaspoon culinary lavender buds, fresh or dried
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 2 ounces lemon vodka
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Lavender sprig, for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Collect the required ingredients.
- Lightly muddle the lavender and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Fill the shaker halfway with ice and add the vodka and lemon juice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Fill a chilled cocktail glass halfway with ice and strain into it.
- Garnish with a sprig of lavender. Serve and have fun.