Kiwi Martini is a fun vodka cocktail made with fresh fruit, one of the best when it comes to using fruits in drinks. It may be one of the easiest recipes for a green martini, and it is also one of the most pleasant drinks to sip. This recipe includes only two ingredients — kiwi slices and simple syrup — and one step: mixing them This is a simple drink that anyone can make in minutes and it’s a good way to showcase.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Kiwi Martini Cocktail Recipe is 8 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Kiwi Martini Cocktail Recipe is 212 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Kiwi Martini Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Glass
- 1/2 kiwi, skinned and sliced
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- Kiwi slice, for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Collect the necessary ingredients.
- Muddle the skinned kiwi with simple syrup in a cocktail shaker to release the fruit's juice.
- Combine the ice and vodka in the cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously.
- Fill a chilled cocktail glass halfway with ice and strain into it.